Chapter 1

It's been 10 months since i joined Astraea familia. I have done a lot of dungeon exploring, soon i am suppose to reach floor 11. So tomorrow that is my goal to reach floor 11. As i finished killing monsters on the 9th floor i decided to return earlier to the surface today.

After some time i returned to the surface an went to the guild.

Guild worker: "Oh Y/N how was dungeon today?"

Y/N: "Nothing special i suppose." i said with emotionless face.

Also i could here whispers.

Adventure 1: "Hey that kid is still alive huh?"

Adventure 2: "Damn i lost my bet."

These kind of comments continued.

Y/N: "Anyway can i cash in these magic stones."

Guild worker: "Sure come this way."

Soon i followed the guild worker and cashed in my magic stones. Lately i have been making lots of money sure i don't have best armor or sword. But thanks to that mister, i some times come on outer walls to train with him. Though i never saw his face bc of the cloak he always wore it when he trained. He did say once when i hit lvl 2 he will stop training me.

I will make sure to return this favor to him after all with out him how could have i grown so much, also it's thanks to him that i can help goddess even more.

Astraea-sama huh? To me she is my light with out it i don't know what would happen to me.

As i got my money for magic stones i started to go home. We now had a small and nice house. As soon as i opened the door i heard.

Astraea: "Welcome home."

Y/N: "I am back Astraea-sama."

Astraea: "So how was in the dungeon today? You didn't hurt yourself right?"

Y/N: "I am fine Astrea-sama."

Astraea: "If you say so. Also after you come home from the dungeon tomorrow i have a present for you."

Y/N: "Really?"

Astraea: "Yeah"

Astraea: "Now let's update your status."

Status paper: 

Name: Y/N Pendragon

Level: 1

Strength: A 889

Defense: S 902

Dexterity: S 900

Agility: A 895

Magic: S 901

Magic:

Invisible air of the wind king: an highly compressed form of air that can surround the entire body making the user stronger and covering his features in the same time to some extend. When released it would shoot out in all directions damaging all opponents around the user, after this it takes 30 seconds for the wind to reappear again on the user. The time lowers as the user levels up. Also this wind can cover the weapon of the user completely. 

As i looked at my stats i wanted to ask Astraea-sama something.

Y/N: "Astraea-sama i always wondered you said i couldn't use my magic yet but my magic stat has gone up always why is that?"

Astraea: "Well you said would feel wind on your back or when you are in the dungeon and get lost a wind would guide you right?"

Y/N: "Yeah?"