Chapter 19- Always there to protect you

Guys don't expect chapters to be coming out fast, the school started for me i have lots to study. But some times i have free time and i mostly use it to make little notes that help me write the chapter. Well with this little message done, i hope you enjoy the chapter :D

Freya pov:

Freya: "You have returned, Ottar."

Ottar: "Yes, Freya-sama."

Freya: "So? Are you going to tell me about the mysteries shadow knight?"

Ottar: "Freya-sama, once i asked if he was Y/N Pendragon in front of goddess Loki and Astrea. He said that his name is Roku."

Freya: "End?"

Ottar: "By the look of shock from the 2 goddesses i determined that he wasn't lying. That man is not Y/N Pendragon."

Freya: "I see... You can leave now Ottar."

Ottar: "Anything else, Freya-sama?"

Freya: "Yes, bring me a class of wine."

Ottar: "As you wish."

As Ottar said those words, i soon heard a sound of door closing. He was off to bring my my class.

*sigh*

On that day i saw those two souls i was so happy. First i found such a pure soul, that shock was visible on my face. I thought that day couldn't get any better, but it did.

I saw it. The soul that has been burned into my memory, since long ago.

Y/N Pendragon, child of Astrea familia, i saw his soul. But the moment i have seen it, it became clouded by darkness, it wasn't like some evil power attacking. It acted more like it tried to hide him from me.

This made me doubt what i saw, how could a dead man come back to life? So i continued to observe him, nothing changed. That is the reason i order Ottar to attack him, i already knew he was strong. Strong as my champion.

But with the information Ottar gave me today, doubt of what i saw increased.

This all has made me a little sad.

I truly wish that it was him.

If he is truly is Y/N Pendragon, then i can see it again.

That beautiful golden soul. Even though both Sword Princess and Y/N have similar souls, the feeling i get from Y/N's soul is different.

His soul always shined, ever since i laid eyes on him. No matter what challenges he faced, he didn't back down. He was hurt, beaten, humiliated many times, but at the end he would stand up and continue. 

I wondered why he did this? He was just a child, why push himself? But once i asked him, on that day i learned it. The reason he fought.

He wasn't only fighting for Astrea or his familia. He was fighting for those who needed him. It didn't matter if they hated him. He always tried to help as many people as possible. Even if some times he either failed or was forced to kill somebody, he didn't stop.

Because if he stopped, much more people would suffer.

So he stood up. He walked past the people he failed to save and people who died and decided to focus on people who needed him right now in present.

I still remember the talk we had.

Flashback

That day i sneaked out, so my children wouldn't notice. Reason?