Chapter 55

Harry is pissed.

Like, storming around the room, looks like he could throw the bed out the window pissed.

I mean, he has every right to be, I should be too, I'm just a little more...shocked, and tired, we woke up around twenty minutes ago.

I'm sat in bed still, sitting on the edge facing him with my legs crossed and hands in my lap, Harry is in front of me, pacing back and forth, mumbling angrily but I can't make out what he's saying.

He would look a lot more menacing if he wasn't in just a pair of colourful striped boxers, he's wearing mine, his are all in the dryer still.

The room is bright, it's just past ten o'clock, it was actually a nice morning, I work up with Harry's mouth on my neck, mumbling all the things he wanted to do to me.

He had me weak and aching between my legs before I even heard the birds chirping.

That lasted all of ten minutes.

We were in the middle of kissing, his hands snaking into my pants and having me panting under him...then, Mr fucking impatient had to use the bathroom.

While he was in there, I thought, why the hell not check my phone...that was a huge mistake.

"Harry, please just calm down" I said, rubbing my hands over my eyes with a yawn.

"Calm down?" he scoffed, still not looking up at me and continuing to pace around the room "I'll be calm when I put a bullet in the cunts head"

Jesus Christ, it's ten in the morning, let's leave the death threats until lunch at least.

Someone texted me...and I say someone because it's an unknown number, like literally unknown, that's what it says, it has no phone number connected.

But I'm not stupid, I know who it is, and so does Harry, hence the staunch and aggressive pacing.

I nearly shit myself when I saw it, it left like my stomach sank into my ass, I was too in shock to call out to Harry, I just stared at my phone and re-read it over and over.

When Harry came out though, he knew there was something wrong, when I looked up at him with worry filled eyes, he snatched the phone out of my hand to see what was going on.

He thought something was wrong with Ashely or something, and honestly, I think he would have preferred that after he read it.

Unknown number- Received:

'You should know what's good for you Eva, I'd just hate for something to happen if you chose wrong, it's a dangerous little world you've got yourself mixed up in, I'll pay a visit soon'

Harry nearly broke my phone after he read it, he threw it on the bed and it nearly bounced off, it would have bloody smashed if I didn't catch it.

"Pay a visit" Harry mumbled, making me look up at him.

"Harry, just listen to—" I tried to calm him down but was cut off by his stressed 'fuck'and him storming off into the closet.

I could hear him rummaging around in there, leaning my head to the side to try and see what he was doing but I couldn't see him, only hear him talking to himself.

"Harry?" I yelled out, a little anxious that he was losing his mind.

Then he came storming back out, my eyes darting straight down to the duffel bag he had in his hands.

He walked over to the bed, placing it down and unzipping it and seething through clenched teeth "I'd like to see the cunt try and pay a visit"