Chapter 30

A/N: Sorry this update took longer then ussual, i had no motivation to write for a few days, but i got it done, things are going to be kind of calm for awhile, so the next chapter will be a fun one, enjoy xx

The past few days have been some of the best, it's been three days since that morning with Harry and things have been more normal than I thought they would be.

After Harry left to go to the club, I fell back asleep and woke up to him coming back around lunch, something was bugging him but he didn't want to talk about it so I didn't push him, instead we ate some food and watched some TV.

Although neither of us really paid attention and it ended in us talking some more about all this gang stuff, Harry was honest with me that he chose this life, he wasn't forced into and he didn't want to leave it, that's something I thought was odd but it's his choice.

I still don't understand how or why I don't want to run away, maybe because I've never seen that side of Harry, I only know the guy that makes me feel safe, the one that holds me at night and makes all my problems go away, the guy I met that fixed my apartment and makes me feel things I never have...a lot of things. I think that regardless of what I see or what I find out, he will always be that guy first to me.

I still can't quite understand how my mind is letting me be okay with the things Harry does, I can't justify it and I don't think it's okay, but it's his normal and who am I to tell him to change? It makes no sense and it probably makes me clinically insane but I don't care.

I like Harry and I'm not going to deny myself that, this is the life Harry chose, and while it's not particularly legal or morally correct,I still want him.

Also, as crazy as it sounds, I do want to see what Harry does, I don't exactly want to see him cut someone head off or anything but I'd love to see what this wholegang does and what they are like, the few I have already come across seem like a mix of nice people and also a few cunts, so I'd like to observe it.

I was finally going back to my apartment tonight after staying at Harry's the past few days, I liked staying there, I didn't know how many different places in one apartment could be used for sex until Harry.

I was also at work today, seeing Ashely for the first time since the night at the club and she got us in trouble by how loud she was laughing when I told her how I went off at all the boys, I didn't tell her everything I said, for obvious reasons.

I hated that I couldn't tell Ash everything, but I do understand that they aren't my secrets to tell, and also she's with Jack, who also is kind of a part of the gang, so if she ever finds out then it will probably be from him.

Martha had just walked away from telling us off and both of us were trying not to laugh, it was close to closing so we were both cleaning around the café.

"So does Harry know how much you like him?" Ash asked, wiping down the table across from me.

I still had a huge grin on my face from laughing "What are you talking about?"

She turned her head to me with the biggest 'you're such a bullshitter' look on her face.

"Okayyyy" I laughed "I don't know, I hope so, I haven't exactly said that, but I've said...other stuff, we just went through some kind of heavy stuff, so I hope it's kind of obvious"

She was looking at me confused because of my vague tone... I guess Harry has been rubbing off on me. I knew she wouldn't question me about something that I didn't make obvious I was open to talking about, so I wasn't worried.

She nodded her head and went back to wiping down the tables "And what about him, do you know what he wants?"

I took a deep breath, trying to push away the insecurities her question just brought up.