Japan's story

Back again and here is chapter 7!!

༼ つ ◕U◕ ༽つ{Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

_________________________________________________________________

"That's the last one. Thanks, Russia," Germany stretched his arms once again as he unpacked the last box of handmade baskets that Russia brought. "Need a hand?" The Russian squatted with Germany and waited for his reply. Germany glanced at Russia and gave a basket with some coloured ribbons and scissors to him. "This belongs on the top shelf behind you." He nodded and stood up, using his hand to place it back on the shelf as Germany observed him from afar.

"He makes it look so easy, but when I tried doing that alone, I had to use a chair." The German muttered to himself as he arranged the baskets in order by colour and size. He yawned whilst placing the unfinished basket on an old wooden table that was scratched and drawn on. Germany faced back, and to his surprise, Russia was patting on Gia's head, not getting bitten from her.

"Gia has taken a liking of you." The German chuckled, leaning on the wall and crossed his arms. "She's very picky when it comes to meeting people, but you-" The German paused as he saw the dog licking Russia's cheeks, making the Russian laugh a little. "Dinner's ready! Are you two done unpacking?" Japan entered the room, receiving a nod from Germany and a thumbs up from Russia.

They arrived in the dining room to see America and China fighting over who gets to do the dishes like children. They all sat down and started eating the food that had been served on the table. Her tail swayed left to right and distracted the Russian, who noticed her red and white tail and ears. "Something wrong?" Germany questioned Russia as they both looked at each other, making Japan's ear twitch, wanting to listen to their conversation.

"Why does she have those?" Russia whispered while pointing at Japan's ears and tail to the German. Germany looked at Japan, who tilted her head, showing her ears with an enigmatic smile on her lips. "I think it's time," Japan cleared her throat but was stopped by Germany. "Nein, it's not! We just met him two days ago!" (No) He silently exclaimed.

"ドイツ, You should place more trust in your boyfriend. Plus, he's curious. Alright!" (Germany) Japan clapped her hands, bringing everyone's attention to her. "Keep it a secret, okay?" Russia nodded but was frowned upon by the German beside him. Germany sighed and continued to eat his sushi that got stabbed on the fork, knowing that the Japanese have made up her mind.

"Okay, so..."

 "Did you get experiment 11807 out of her cell yet?" A man tapped his foot and crossed his arms while waiting for his assistant's reply. "Not yet, sir. The employees working there are having a tough time getting 14809 and 31965 away from her." He sighed but was suddenly being grabbed by the collar. "All they have to do is to get children! How hard is to-"

Pssh! Pssh! "Boss! 31965 is killing everyone down here! Boss! He-" Pssh! Pssh!

The man paused for a moment and looked at his assistant with a wide grin as he threw him on the ground, making him cough and groan in pain. "It worked! After all these years, it finally worked!" He clapped his hands and grabbed his bag as he hurriedly ran out of the room, going to the elevator. He reached the basement where he saw dead bodies of his workers lying on the ground, either decapitated or shot.

"South, Can you help her out? She needs to escape here quickly!" A kid wiped his bloody hands on his shirt whilst trying to look for keys on the clothes of the people he killed. "I can't. It'll take time." The Korean tried to open the cage with a crowbar but failed miserably. He looked around and gasped when he saw the scientist holding syringes in his hands.

"Italy! Watch out!" South pushed the Italian as the man stabbed the Korean with the syringes. Italy froze and stared in shock at the Korean who coughed up blood and fell on the ground. Japan screamed and placed her hands out, calling the Korean's name. The man grabbed Italy and threw him on the wall, and walked closer to the shivering Japanese. He pulled her closer and injected her neck with one of the syringes.

Clang! The man looked around and saw two boys spinning scissors on their hands. "Ost," The kid on the right wearing glasses looked at the other and smiled. "West," The other replied. "Dieses Monster verdient eine Bestrafung, nicht wahr?" (This monster deserves a punishment, doesn't it?) He pointed the scissors in front of the man. "Viel davon." (A lot of it)

They charged at the man and dodged his attacks as they stab the scissors in his legs, making him scream in pain and kneel on the floor. "Ost! Get the keys in his pockets!" The German pointed at the man's pockets. The scientist was busy taking the scissors out of his legs, making it easier for the keys to getting. "Hier, Fang!" (Here, catch!)

The German rushed to the Japanese and searched for the keys that can open her cage. He found a key that had the numbers 11807, the same numbers she had on her arm. It opened, and he helped her out, her body slowly becoming weak every minute. "Help the Italian, Ost." (East) 

"What about the Korean?" They looked at South, who didn't move a muscle and checked his pulse, but it didn't beat.

"Come here, you little brats!" The man crawled to the two, but his hands were stomped on by Italy, hearing his bones crack and suffering a painful agony. "Quello era per South." (That was for South) The Italian couldn't kill him since they heard men with guns coming in their way.

"Hurry, this way!" East said as he showed them the way through the vents. They all went and kept following the Germans since they memorised the whole area. It took a while, but they escaped and found themselves in the parking lot. "Mutter?" (Mother) West looked around and waved at the others, signalling the rest to follow him.

Japan and Italy stopped in their tracks as they saw who the woman in a black suit was. "You two know me, ja?" The woman smiled and walked towards them. "The woman who always feeds you bland meals every day injects you every hour and listen to your conversations. It was my job, after all." She smiled but turned away. "I know South didn't make it, I'm sorry-" Japan and Italy started sobbing loudly and hugged her tight.

West and East looked at each other and joined in. "Es tut mir wirklich leid." (I'm really sorry) The woman wrapped her arms around the four and hushed them quietly, making them calm down a bit. "Let's get out of here, okay?" Italy and Japan nodded and went in the black car, where they saw America and China. They drove to the city and to the woods, where they saw Greece waiting outside the cottage. 

"And then I started to feel weird and vomit a lot. I think it was after two weeks I got these ears and a tail out of nowhere." Japan pointed at her ears and swayed her tail. "I think I was a failed experiment. I was just directly injected without any data about the syringe or my health." She placed her hands on her neck where she had been injected.

'Everyone here must have something to do with the O.S.E,' Russia thought as he looked at everyone, especially Germany. "Okay, go to sleep. Don't mind the dishes and the table. Russia and I will do it." The Russian looked at the German as his name was called and stood up with him. "Thanks, Snow!" America hummed at the thought of not doing the dishes and went with the others back in their rooms.

_______________________________________________________________________

1347 words.

Thanks for reading this chapter!!