The Finale

Chapter 22

_________________________________________________________________________

Ukraine arrived at the main building, heading towards the grand room where he got invited to go. Before entering the room, the brown carpet floor traced with blood marks and walls decorated with bullets, shot in different areas, greeted him as if it was an apocalypse. He came across one of Ben's men, who was slowly out of breath due to his injuries on his chest.

"Where's Ben?" "L...Lab..." The man handed out his gun to the Ukrainian, as Ukraine nodded and ran to the lab, where he met chaos and death in the eyes. There he was, frozen and shaking as he stared at his brother, fighting and killing everyone in front of him.

"Россия...?" Snap! Russia twisted the man's arm, glaring at a gang in front of him in cold eyes. "Give... it back..." The gang leader smirked, impressed at the skills the Russian had in front of him. 'He killed a man for this pen, so it must be valuable to him, but how long could he last in a fight?' He whistled whilst placing the pen in his pocket, signalling some buff members in his team to test his limits.

Furious, Russia clenched his fists hard and used his strength and speed to attack the men. The Leader was enjoying the scene in front of him, especially in Russia, for what he sees in him was power. But, aside from beating them up, Russia wanted them dead, which caused horror in the alley. "What are you doing?!" Before even getting an answer, he got beaten up to death, and Ukraine witnessed everything, which caused him to hate and fear his brother. 

Bang! Bang! Click-

'No bullets left..' Italy thought to himself as he loads the ammo in the guns, unaware of the tattooed man coming right at him. He dropped the guns as he felt a hand tightening his neck until he was almost out of breath.

"Hey- OW! OW! OW-" The Italian gasped, for his neck was free from the man's grip and watched Japan pulling the guy's long hair. "LET! HIM! GO!"

Italy grabbed his gun beside him and shot it at the man's head. He coughed and stood up, swaying left and right like a drunk man until he balanced his movements. Before going into the fight, Italy handed out one of his guns to the Japanese. "Spanking backs and pulling their hair won't do much- huh?"

China snatched the gun from the Italian's hand, dashing away with it. "我会借!!" (I'll borrow!!) He shouted and shot at some men surrounding the American before checking at America. "You alright?" "Heh, yeah, just a little exhausted..."

America said, holding his injured arm while looking at the Chinese, who sighed and stood in front of him, shooting. "China, I can protect myself, you know." "Mhm, of course, you can't, Ame." China was ignoring the Americans purposely until they both saw Ben running towards the German. "Poland! Ben's getting closer to Germany!"

Poland tried to fly, but his wing was stabbed by a knife, sending extreme pain on his back and wings. 'I need to make a run for it..!!' He suddenly got pulled down by some of Ben's bodyguards, which gave Ben extra time to go after Germany. But to his surprise, Canada was there, removing some of the chains from Germany's hands and feet. "Traitor!"

Canada heard Ben and saw him pointing a gun at him, "How dare you disobey Britain like this! He helped you your entire life, and this is how you show your gratitude by siding with the enemies?! You won't become a hero even if you-" "I am not trying to be a hero, Ben. And I'm sorry if I upset dad, but I make my own decisions now."

Ben scoffed and rolled his eyes, "You're sorry? Nada, Britain wouldn't be upset. He would be disappointed and ashamed to have a son like you. And you said it yourself, apologizing won't fix anything. But, in this organization, when you apologise, you do so with your life." Canada's eyes widened as Ben pulled the trigger, seeing everything in slow motion and hearing his heartbeat beating loudly until he saw the German covering him.