His True Colours Part 2

Chapter 18.

I'm a bit late on this one... hehe

_________________________________________________________

"Polen, I know they sent you to follow me, but I could do this alone." Germany looked both ways before opening the vent, the vent he helped the others escaped from years ago. "That's not going to happen. Plus, you are the one they need to complete this project. If they found you, you'd-" "Polen, hide!" Poland hid beside the trash bin as Germany closed the vent, seeing two men smoking and laughing like nothing in this world mattered to them. 

"Hey, Greg. Will You attend the party tomorrow night? I heard they're going to release their latest product." He blew the smoke out, forming a circle that soon faded away. "Latest product, huh? Does it have a longer lifespan than before? 'Cuz mine died yesterday. Lack of that mind control injection since it's pretty expensive." "It sure does! Not only that, but I heard that the first hundred customers would get something free and limited." 

Greg's eyes widened as a smile graced his lips. "Free and limited?" "Trust me. It's something worth taking. See you around at the party tomorrow night?" "You bet. I'll reserve you a seat." They both threw the cigarettes on the ground and left the area, making Poland stand up and open the vent. "Okay, let's go. Niemcy?" Germany paused for a second, then nodded, signalling to start searching for answers in the area. 

"Last hint. If you come to O.S.E. alone, with nobody else, you could see your mother again."

Two ways. Germany saw two different ways to go through; left and right. "Split up." Poland sighed, going to the left while Germany went to the right. "We should meet each other right here after five minutes." The German nodded and left the Polish alone as he came across a hall where he saw people moving to different places, each carrying at least a box or two. 

"This must be for the party they're having. But what's the occasion?" "Hurry up, people! We've got no time to lose. He will be arriving soon, and this place should be organised!!" A man wearing a dark blue tuxedo and over gelled hair clapped his hands, making them hurry up. 'He must be the organiser for this party. And that woman beside him is...' His eyes widened. His body began to tremble as he watched the woman beside the man placed her hat down, revealing her face. 'Mutter.'

"Bring me the Greek to the boss's office. No one is to enter without the given permission, understand?" "Yes, Ma'am!" Reich instructed the two men as they nodded and left. After, the man and Reich went in a different direction as Germany followed them through the vents until he lost them. "Verdammt, they're gone." (Damn it) He whispered to himself. 'Kid, we need to go back. Poland is waiting for you back where you started. It's already been more than five minutes.' 

"Quiet, Bobo. I need to find them. If I do, then I could get Greece and my mother out of this place." He turned around and gasped when he saw the Polish narrowing his eyes at him. "I waited for you, and you weren't-" "They have Greece with them." Germany interrupted Poland, hoping that he would help him in the search.

"...I know. I saw him with two other men bringing him when I was looking for you." "Where did you last see them?" Poland shook his head and looked at the glaring German. "Nie, you are not going after them. The others are waiting for us at the cottage." (No) "Polen, I just need to-"

"Boss!" The German and Polish shut their mouths as they stared at a man who looked like he got into a fight despite having his innocent clothing. "Ukraine was right. He was strong, but unfortunately, he didn't put up much of a fight." He walked away as Germany and Poland looked at each other. "If you don't want to come with me, then stay here, but I'm not going to let an opportunity slip away."