Thirty-three

[Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love. We can dance, until we die. You and I, will be young forever. You make me feel like I'm livin' a Teenage dream]

As both Niall and Zayn continued to slow dance in the living room with the fireplace warming their bodies.

"I don't want this night to end." Zayn mumbled, as he tightly put his arms around Niall's neck.

"It doesn't have to end so soon. We can talk all night and eat munchies." Niall hums, snaking his hands around Zayn's waist.

"That sounds really fun." Zayn smiles.

"Yes it does. Would you like some dessert?"

"Oh! Is it ice cream!?" Zayn exclaims.

"Snicker ice cream cake."

"Yummy! I would like a piece please." Zayn says bouncing up and down.

"Anything for my baby." Niall says placing a kiss on Zayn's forehead and taking his hand, as he leads him into the kitchen.

Niall cut a big slice of cake and served it to Zayn who happily ate it.

"It's sooo yummy!" Zayn says with a mouth of ice cream cake.

"Glad you like it."

"Did you make this?"

"No, I got it from the supermarket."

"You need to buy more. It's too good!." Zayn giggles, as he took his last bite of cake.

Niall cleaned up the dirty plate and Zayn's face that was full of chocolate.

"What's next?" Zayn asked, as Niall took his hand going up the stairs.

"Something that we are going to together, it's going to be special for the both of us." Niall says nervously. He wanted Zayn's comfy and happy as possible before asking the next big step.

Niall opened the door to his room and Zayn gasped as he saw a few mini candles on both sides of the bed. Red and blue roses scatter on the bed, and floor.

"It's beautiful Niall, but what's all this for?" Zayn asked, as he sat on the bed.

"You know how we kiss and touching each other?"

"Yeah?"

"There's more things to do and I wanted to know if you want to do it with me?" Niall says nervously. He was never so scared to ask someone for s.ex, but he was truly in love with Zayn and he wanted to show him.

Zayn nodded, "Yeah! I would love too, but what is this?" Zayn asked picking up the condom that's on the bed.

"It's a condom."

"Is it some sort of fruit roll up?"

Niall chuckles, "No, it's for protection."

"So we need to use it?"

"Actually no." Niall says slowly. He was never the person to take control before, or to ever top before. It's kinda his first time taking someone that he loves virginty.

"Ok and this?" Zayn asked holding up the bottle.

"That's lube so it won't hurt as much."

"Ok I'm ready." Zayn giggle grins, as he gets on top of Niall.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Dory I'm sure. I have no idea what we are going to do, but I trust you."