twelfth

[Because I was born to be the other woman.Who belonged to no one, who belonged to everyone.]

Zayn latches onto Xavier's torso, as he flutter his eyes and yawns. He thinks for a moment, his head on Xavier tummy. Zayn feels like he can trust him again, that Xavier is not planning on hurting him because Harry told him to, but Zayn still has his doubts in his mind that Xavier can flip the switch and become evil again.

"Your awake." Xavier whispers, letting out a yawn, then tighten his grip around Zayn.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking."

"About?"

"You."

"Did I do something that made you feel that you can't trust me again?" Xavier questioned gently. He wants so badly to gain Zayn's trust again, he knows that he fucked up in the past. He won't mess things up with Zayn, because his feelings towards him has been nothing, but protective and loving. Zayn is the only person that wanted to know about him and his pervious life.

Zayn always tries to find the good in people like Xavier, so Xavier is willingly to change to prove to Zayn that he can become a better person that he wasn't perviously

"Yes and no, it's just I'm having doubts is all. I was afraid that, when you came back to hurt me again, but why do you wanna change to be a good person?" Zayn questioned looking up meeting Xavier eyes.

Xavier leans down and kisses Zayn, then pulls back, "It was you who gives me the strength to change me Zayn. I'm doing this all for you, I want to protect and hold you from people who want to hurt you. You don't have to be scared of me anymore, I'm a changed guy and I'm promise you that I won't hurt you ever again."

"Ok, I believe you. Now kiss me." Zayn gigged. Xavier smiles and planted his lips on Zayn, he couldn't resist in not kissing Zayn, it was like kissing someone you've cherish for a long time.

"Xavier." Whimpered Zayn.

"Yes Zayn? Am I hurting your lips? I think we should stop kissing, I don't want to bruised them."

"No it's not that. My neck hurts."

Xavier gently brought Zayn to his shoulder and examining the back of his neck, it a faint purplish bruise that looks like a hand print.

"I'm going to the bathroom and gets some ointment ok?"

Zayn nodded and got off of Xavier, so he can retrieve the ointment.

Xavier came back into his bedroom with the ointment and picked up Zayn so he can lay on him, while Xavier got into the bed.

"Now, this ointment is called icy hot, it's going to be really cold, then it's going to be hot to take the pain away."

Zayn nodded, understanding what Xavier said, as he started to apply some of the ointment into his neck gently. Once Xavier finish applying it. He kisses Zayn's forehead and puts him closer to neck, rubbing his back.

"Zayn, do you remember how did you get that bruise on your neck?"

"No." Zayn says drowsy, as Xavier played with his hair.

"It was me that caused that bruised on your neck when we're in the pool. I should've told you this when I first spoke to you yesterday, I wanted to say sorry for the whole pool accident, it must've been traumatic for you to go thru that. I hope your neck feels better." Xavier muttered sadly.

Zayn felt warm inside that the fact Xavier apologize for hurting him that night in the pool. Zayn knows that he's trying to become a better person for him and Zayn is happy to see the changes in Xavier.