thirty-two

[Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you]

Niall eyes opened up seeing a shirtless Zayn sleeping with his hair half in his face. Zayn's arms were tightly around Niall's waist.

Niall just stared at Zayn for while drinking up his beauty, as his fingertips danced around Zayn's chest.

"Good morning." Whispered Zayn yawning a little.

"Morning beautiful, how did you sleep?"

"I slept very good." Zayn grins shyly.

It was then Niall softly pressed his lips against Zayn. They both were in a heated kissing secession and felt infatuated with each other. As the kiss starts deepin Zayn began feeling that sensation of him hardening in his boxers.

"Make me feel good please." Zayn mutters in between kissing, as he took Niall's hand and slip it inside his boxers.

"You sure?" Asked Niall and Zayn nodded.

Niall waisted no time in taking of Zayn's boxers and his. Then slowly pumping Zayn's shaft making him a moaning mess underneath him, which made Niall feel lust hungry for him. He dragged his tongue sliver up and down Zayn's length making him curl up his toes.

"Uh N-Niall." Zayn manages to spew out before Niall took him into his mouth. Zayn immediately put his hand on Niall's head making him bob faster.

Niall started to sucked harder making Zayn moan louder and squirm, as he buckles up hips faster assaulting Niall's throat.

"Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall." Zayn chanted trying to hold his c.um as best, as he could, but once Niall started to hum Zayn started to come hard inside Niall's mouth with a loud moan.

"You always taste good Nemo." Niall grins kissing Zayn on the tips.

"My turn Dory." Zayn giggles, his fingers playing with the white come that he just made.

Niall position himself standing on the bed, as Zayn was on his knees touching Niall's shaft making him moan.

Zayn started to give wet kisses on Niall's tip making him hiss in pleasure. Niall fondly stare at Zayn's red pouty lips all over his shaft like he's watching a pro making him feel good.

Niall started to gently thrust himself into Zayn's mouth and gradually picked up pace, as he started to f.uck Zayn's mouth until he blew his white load.

"Yum! Whip cream." Zayn cheers swallowing.

"Let's get cleaned up baby." Niall whispers hand Zayn's hand as they showered together.

They shared kisses and tickle each other inside the warm shower that fogged up the bathroom. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, it was impossible to separate them apart they were falling for each other as days goes by.

"Can you give me a hint of where we going out to eat?" Asked Zayn putting on a fresh pair of underwear and shirt.

"It's a surprise." Niall grins pecking Zayn's cheek.

Zayn pulled Niall into the living room, as he straddling him having another heated make out secession until the door bell rang. Niall groan, as Zayn got off him then answered the door.

"Xavier?" Zayn asked confused.

"Hey Zayn."

"Why is he here?" Zayn asked Niall.