eight

{You're hot, hot, weather in the summer High, high, neglectful lover Hot, hot, weather in the summer High, neglectful lover. You're crumbling, sadly I'm sorry.You're gone with me.}

Zayn clutches onto Niall while he's having a nightmare about Xavier trying to hurt him. Meanwhile Niall is having a wet dream about Zayn pounding into him like never before. Niall softly moan while dreaming, unconsciously running his hands thru Zayn's raven hair. Zayn started to whimper loudly as his dark dream began to intensify, Xavier began peeling off Zayn's clothes one by one and Zayn pleading him to stop, tearing running down like a river down his face.

Niall was so close to combusting in his pants as his dream began to take a sexual turn. Zayn is dominating Niall's hole and only Niall did was gaze at the innocent boy who was between his legs missionary style giving him a dark lustful look. Niall never knew Zayn had it in him to take control. Niall was fascinated on how control Zayn was, he loved every second when Zayn pounded into him long and hard.

Both boys dreams began to climax. Niall came into his boxers when Zayn thrust into him so hard into him that it made Niall came in real life with a loud moan causing him to wake up. Zayn was fully naked and wet with Xavier towering over him, touching Zayn at places he's never been touch before. In Zayn's mind he thinks it's real. Every harsh touch Xavier giving him is all in his mind, he want it to be over. Xavier began touching Zayn's bum for a entrance making Zayn cry so loud making him Jolt out of his dream and started you cry into Niall's neck.

"Zayn, what's wrong?" Niall questioned concerned, feeling his high of cumming into his boxers died down. He felt disgusted having a wet dream about Zayn. He didn't want to experience these forbidden things with someone was innocent and precious.

"I-I had a b-bad dream a-about X-Xavier and h-he touch m-me in b-bad p-places." Zayn choked out. Niall slowly rocked Zayn back and fourth trying to calm him down. The stickiness in Niall's boxer made me feel even more uncomfortable. He wants to solely help Zayn get better, but how can he, if he have these sexual feelings and thought for him. Niall wouldn't dare tell Zayn about his wet dream. He would have to relief his sexual frustration with someone in school today.

Zayn slowly stopped crying, Niall wiping the tears away from his eyes exposing his puffy red face and eyes. Niall kisses Zayn's cheekbones to comfort him, making him giggly a little.

"Thank you Niall." Zayn whispers, getting distracted by Niall's chest hair as he runs his fingers thru them. It kinda turned Niall on when Zayn softly touch the hair on his chest.

"Let's get ready for school." Niall says detaching Zayn of his lap causing Zayn to rip some hair of Niall's chest making him bite his lip to suppress his moan and started to harden.

"I'm sorry Niall, I didn't mean to hurt you, please don't hurt me like Xavier did." Zayn cries and pleads. Getting back onto Zayn's lap. Niall's hard length brushing against Zayn's entrance of his bum making Niall gently took off Zayn from his lap.

"I gotta go to the bathroom." Niall says really fast storming into Zayn's bathroom and locking the door behind him. He quickly strip off his clothes and got into the shower violently jerking off his extremity hard member. Curses flew out of Niall's mouth as he's super close to his peak, he bites his hand to muffle his cry of his organism, as he shoots his load all over the shower floor. He pants and realize that he came twice in one morning. Feeling even more grossed out for having a sexual reaction towards Zayn.

Niall wanted to rip off Zayn's boxer and shove his length into Zayn's bum so badly to pleasure his painful member, but he thankfully had enough control and made it to the bathroom. Niall turned on the shower to wash away his stains he created, then washed his body trying not to think about his naughty dream he had with Zayn.