twenty-nine

[I want you for worse or for better. I would wait for ever and ever. Broke your heart, I'll put it back together, I would wait for ever and ever]

"Leroy! Can we stop shopping now? we've been to four different stores." Zayn complained.

"No, I need to find the cutest outfit for our trip! I can't just look like a Thot who's been wearing old clothes. I need to look cute for my man. Omfg I just said my man! I will never get over that." Leroy exclaims.

"Yes I've heard you many times Leroy." Zayn mumbled.

"What's got you in a grumpy mode? You gotta fart, but your scared that poop might come out, so your holding it in?"

"No, I'm just nervous for the cabin in the woods trip. I'm going to be sharing a room with Niall."

"What are you afraid of?" Leroy asked checking out the shirts.

"I don't really know, I'm just overthinking everything."

"Just take a deep breath and clear your mind. Your probably thinking about Niall to much and it's making your head spin." Leroy huffed.

"How did you know that?" Zayn giggles.

"Because I'm thinking about Jack consistently as well. I love how we fan boy over guys we like." Leroy gushes.

"That's why we are best friends." Zayn smiles.

"Yass Zayn. I found this super cute sweater! Now we can leave." Leroy sighs happily.

"Finally! My feet hurt." Zayn groans.

"Me too even though the clothing store is like ten minutes away from your house, I feel like I've done a lot of exercise."

****

"Ugh! The clothes that I packed isn't fitting in my duffel bag." Leroy growls as he tries to zip the bag, but it won't close.

"Because you just stuff your clothes into the bag without folding it silly." Zayn snickers as he neatly folds his clothes.

"I'm to lazy to fold clothes, can you fold my Zayn! Pleaseeee, you'll be the bestest person in the world if you do." Leroy begged.

"Of course."

"Thank you Zayn, I shall bow down to you, but that's a lot work to do, so I'm going to get dress and wait for you downstairs. Don't forget to leave your hair like that! I love Japan Zayn." Leroy says quickly snapping his fingers, then leaving.

****

"Zayn! Are you ready?" Leroy asked entering Zayn's room without knocking.

"How do I look?"

"Fabulous! But lose the sweater and keep the tank top on. It's going to drive Niall crazy."

"How come your not wearing a sweater?"

"Because I look like a fat whale if I wear a tank top. I don't have a beautiful body like you Zayn. I gotta wear big clothes to think I have a skinny body, everyone knows that baby boy." Leroy says helping Zayn take of his sweater.

"Leroy your skinny like me. Your just being to hard on yourself." Zayn pouted.

"Ha! Me skinny? I will believe that when you say your not a virgin."

"What's a virgin?" Asked Zayn.

"It's eh a drink that has no alcohol and it's called a virgin piña colada. Yeah that's it." Leroy rambles innocently.

"Oh ok. I understand." Zayn smiles, as his tongue is stuck between his teeth.

"Damn I'm good." Leroy mutters to himself.