two

{I was an angel,Living in the garden of evil,Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed, Shining like a fiery beacon}

Niall painfully walked towards his second period class. He spotted his friend Leroy and sat next to him.

Leroy gave a funny look at Niall."Something crawled up you're bum Niall?" Leroy questioned, snickering. Niall gave Leroy a death stare.

"Shut up, I don't wanna talk about."

"Why are you limping so much? You only had one c0ck inside you right?"

Niall didn't look at Leroy. While Leroy made a small gasp.

"Niall, don't tell me you had a freaking threesome in the bathroom!" Leroy yelled whisper.

"No! I'm not some whore machine, I just had intercourse with two people in the bathroom." Mumbled Niall, fixing his shirt.

"I need to sign you up for sexual addict rehab because you seriously have issues."

Niall groaned, "I don't have a problem, Harry caught me with another guy and...."

"He put you in you're place by showing you who can do you right." Leroy added, sighing.

Mr. Spencer walks into class. "Niall Horan, I need a word with you for being late to my first period class."

"Why couldn't you take me out of math class instead of art?" Niall questioned groaned, walking out the classroom.

"Because, I know math makes you suffer and Art is far more easier to pass." Mr. Spencer snickered.

Niall and Mr. Spencer walked inside his empty classroom. Niall sat in front of his desk.

"Niall you need to stop being late to my class, you're attendance is poor and by adding more tardiness towards you're grade isn't helping anyone." Mr. Spencer snaps, typing away at his computer.

Niall got up from his desk and sat on Mr. Spencer lap.

"Niall! Stop this instincts, this is completely wrong."

"Relax Mr. Spencer, I just wanna make you a deal, I will ride you and you can forget about me being late to you're class." Niall whispers seductively in the teacher ear.

Niall felt the teacher hardened under him. "Well it's seems teacher jr wants to accept the deal." Niall grinned, taking off Mr.spencer belt off from his pants and take his pants off.

****

Zayn finally found his second period class and stormed inside the art room.

"Sorry I'm late, I'm new here at this school." Zayn says timidly.

"It's fine, what's you're name young man?"

"Zayn."

"I'm Ms. Nichole the art teacher, please sit next to Leroy in the back." She smiled kindly. Zayn smiled back and walked towards the back, but someone extended their foot out and made Zayn trip on the floor. The class booms with laughter.

"Quiet! Class, now you will have extra homework! You don't know treat a new students with such a negative manner." Ms. Nicole snaps, making the class quiet. She helps Zayn get up from the floor and hands him his glasses.

"Thank you for helping me." Zayn whispers, embarrassed,

"You're welcome and don't worry, I won't allow bullying in my class. You don't have to the extra homework, I will give you credit." She whispers at the end. Zayn nods gratefully and takes a seat next to Leroy.