seventeen

[The other woman will never have his love to keep, and as the years go by the other woman will spend her life alone, alone, alone]

The sun shined on Zayn softly sleeping as Niall silently gazed on him. He was was excited that Zayn finally woke up and he was the first person to witness him being his perfect self. Niall already called Trisha and told her the wonderful news of Zayn being awake and well.

Lastly, Niall had to do was notify the doctor that Zayn is awake, so he pressed the call nurse button.
Less than five minutes the nurse walks inside to the room and Niall tells her that Zayn is finally awake and she left the room quickly to get the doctor.

"Is it true? Zayn's awake?" The doctor asked rushing into Zayn's room.

Niall nodded. "Yeah. I was talking to him last night and he seems well and healing pretty quickly."

"That's great. I'm just going to check his stomach on how well the stitches are healing." The doctor says lifting up Zayn's shirt and examine the stitches on Zayn's tummy.

"Will it fully heal? Or will Zayn have a scar forever?"

"It will eventually heal, but the skin tissue around where the bullet impacted him will discolor a little, but it should be one hundred percent fine." The doctor replied, applying appointment to Zayn's stomach.

Trisha, Leroy and Xavier come bursting into the room frantically looking at Zayn who is asleep.

"I thought you said he was awake?" Trisha says putting her hand on her hip.

"He is, Zayn is just resting." Niall confirmed.

"Well, if you don't mind. I will be waking him up to ask him a few question, with your permission of course." The doctor says to Trisha.

"Of course, I want to see my baby speak and open his eyes."

The doctor nodded and started to gently shake Zayn until he woke up.

Zayn yawned, opening his eyes. "Is it time for school yet?" Zayn asked rubbing his eyes.

"No Zayn, your in a hospital, I am doctor Wyatt. Do you know why are you in the hostpital?"

"Umm, I was trick or treating with Xavier and this nice lady gave me a bunch of candy. Then two people in masks came in the store and had something in his hand that made the lady nervous and they wanted to take the money."

"That's all you remember?"

"I felt a sharp pain in my tummy and I fell to the ground and Xavier was with me the whole time. I was really scared cause the pain really hurt me. I don't like pain, then I went to sleep."

"Can you feel or move your feet?"

"A little bit, they feel numb, but I bet if you tickle my feet I would giggle." Zayn says smiling.

"I bet you would." Doctor Wyatt smiled, then turn to Trisha. "Zayn will need some physical therapy to get one hundred percent mobility in feet."

"Does that mean Zayn won't be able to walk?" Trisha asked concerned, sitting on Zayn's bed with her hand on his feet.

"He will, but just a-little. That's why physical therapy will ensure to strengthen his feet more so he can walk normally."

"Ok. Doctor."

"Zayn will have to stay an extra two weeks just in case."

"I agree." Trisha smiled, barely even listening to the doctor, she's happy that her son is awake and happy.