three

{Don't wanna live in fear and loathing, I wanna feel like, I am floating Instead of constantly exploding. In fear and loathing}

Zayn rocked himself back and fourth on his bed, he didn't know how to process what just happen to him, just twenty minutes ago. Zayn quickly got up from his bed and went into his bathroom, he strip off his clothes and turn on the warm water. Zayn began washing his chest quickly, trying to get Louis's fingerprints off him.

Zayn felt so used and was never touched in such a intimate way. He softly cried a little trying to erase any physical contact with Louis off his body, he doesn't know why Louis was so aggressive towards him. Zayn washed all the soap off his body and put on a fresh pair of boxers and a shirt. Zayn thought, there is no crime in being kind, but now being too nice can lead to be taken advantage off, he doesn't ever wanted to treated so harshly.

I vow never to wear tank tops anywhere near Louis or anyone. Zayn thought to himself, as he puts on a large sweater on his body. Being touch like that was very frightening for him, Louis used Trisha as a person that means something to Zayn that makes it impossible to make him tell the truth. He doesn't want her hurt by Louis. Their was a knock on the door making Zayn flinch.

"Zayn dear? Are you alright?" Trisha asked cornered, jiggling the door handle. Zayn quickly rushed towards the door and unlocks it.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Trisha stared into Zayn's eyes not believing him. "Are you sure? Did you get along with Louis?"

Zayn tensed. "Y-yeah, he's a real charmer." He mumbled, hugging himself.

"Ok, well you should get some sleep then." Trisha smiled, hugging Zayn.

Zayn half hugs Trisha and went into his room and locked the door. Trisha frowned a little, she knows something bothering Zayn, but can't quite figured it out. She hopes Zayn will open up in just a little, so she can comfort him.

****

Zayn! It's time to get up for school!" Trisha shouted, banging on his door. He groaned and ran into the bathroom and quickly showered, he put on some black jeans and a oversized black sweater.

"Zayn are you up?"

He grabbed his bookbag and unlock his door. "Yes! I'm up." He shouted walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Would you like some pancake and bacon, or how about cereal?" Trisha questioned. Zayn's stomach moaned in approval of accepting Trisha over, but what Zayn really wanted was to leave and not look at the living room were he was touched by Louis's grubbing hands.

"No, I'm not hungrry, I just wanna be early for school." Zayn mumbled.

"Is something bothering you Zayn? You know, you can tell me. If someone is messing with you.." Trisha continued, but Zayn cuts her off.

"I'm fine!" Zayn snaps, he doesn't want to have an argument with her, but she keeps pestering him with questions.

Trisha frowns, "Oh, ok I'm sorry to have assumed, you can leave to school now." She said quietly, cleaning the kitchen.

Zayn felt like utter crap for snapping at his foster mom, he just doesn't know what to do, he will shut his mouth in order to keep Trisha safe from Louis, Zayn would give him his body to Louis, if he would never hurt her.

"I'm sorry mom, I'm just going thru things, I just need some time." Zayn says hugging Trisha.

Trisha heart fluttered when Zayn called her mom again, she's happy that he's trying and willingly to call her mom and with little bits of information about his feelings is all she needs.