Twenty-eight

A/N: Don't forget to vote & comment. (Silent readers)

•.•

[Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams]

Zayn couldn't the wipe of the smile from last night kiss with Niall. He felt complete when he was around Niall and he wants him to be his.

Zayn glance at Leroy who was grinning and in a happy mode, as he sits down on the couch next to him.

"You alright Leroy?" Zayn asked, as he plays Call Of Duty on his game console.

"I've never been better, Jack and I are really happy with each other. I never felt like this Zayn, so giddy and flustered. Like that pit in your stomach, but it isn't diarrhea, it's a warm feeling of love."

"Awww Leroy is in love." Zayn coos.

"Please don't Zayn, your making me blush and let's not talk about me, I saw you practically eating Niall's face off when the ball drop. I'm surprise your not pregnant."

"Pregnant? Why would be?" Zayn asked confuse.

"Don't worry, I know guys can't get pregnant, but I can tell in the near future your going to be very sore soon." Leroy mutters.

"Whatever you say Leroy." Zayn giggles.

"I have something to tell to you Zayn."

"That you poop in my bathroom late last night? I already know and I sprayed a lot of febreze and your poops really stinks. I thought, I wasn't going to make it out alive."

"Sorry, I had to much cheese at dinner. My poops become very deadly, but we have to go to school today."

"But why? I don't wanna go and aren't we on break still?" Zayn whine.

"There's technically no school today, but the school wanted to pay respects for Xavier's death and wanted students to come today. Do you wanna go?" Leroy asked carefully.

"I would love to go, but I don't wanna drag you to come with me. You think I had enough time to grieve?"

"Baby boy, you can only answer that question and your not dragging me anywhere. I want to pay my respects to Xavier and I know he means a lot to you, so it's up to you." Leroy mutters half hugging Zayn.

"Ok, I wanna go." Zayn mumbles leaning into Leroy's hug.

"It's going to be okay Zayn. I'm going to be help you through this, your never alone."

"Thank you Leroy."

"Your whalecum! Get it!?" Leroy laughs loudly.

"Huh? Whalecum?"

"Whalecum sounds extremely similar to welcome. I'm just going to shut up with my lame jokes. Let's get ready."

****

Leroy, Niall and Zayn were at the school waiting for the auditorium to be open. They all wore black and I felt a little sad for Xavier being dead.

"Thank you Niall for holding my hand." Zayn says with a shy smile, intertwine his finger with Niall's.

"No problem baby. Can I kiss you?" Niall questioned nervously bitting his lip.

"Of course you can silly." Zayn giggles feeling a burst of happiness, as he through his arms around Niall, pressing his lips against his. Niall softly pinned Zayn onto the lockers biting his lips.

"Easy Niall, let Zayn breathe. Keep all objects including that thing that's poking out your pants away from Zayn." Leroy fatherly snaps.

"What is that poking out your pants?" Zayn question poking Niall's hard length making him moan.