fifteen

{Share my body and my life with you,That's way over now. There's not more I can do,You're so famous now}

You can hear the painful sobs from Xavier, Niall and Leroy as the doctor said, Zayn could possibly die.

"How long do you think Zayn will be on life support?" Leroy asked, wiping his tears away from his cheek.

"More than likely he should pull threw. Would you like to see him?"

"Yeah. Do you guys mind if I go first?" Leroy asked Niall and Xavier.

"Yeah." Both Niall and Xavier said.

Leroy followed the doctor to a room with Zayn laying lifeless on the hospital bed with tubes in his nose and mouth as the moon shine on him.

"You will have a few minutes to see him, he needs plenty of rest."

"Ok thanks doctor." Leroy said with a weak smile as the doctor left room.

Leroy sat at the edge of the bed and took Zayn's hand.

"Hey Zayn. I hope you will be able to pull though this, I know you can because your a strong person Zayn. I'm sorry for blaming you about what Louis did to me. I wasn't thinking straight. I want going to surprise you with this costume I'm wearing even though you probably wouldn't understand why I'm wearing it." Leroy says chuckling at the end of his sentence.

Leroy watched as the machine made Zayn chest rise and down, it hurt Leroy to see Zayn like this, he doesn't deserve any of this.'

"I was a huge dick to you and I made you cried that day when I blamed you'. Not a day goes by that I wish I could've take it back. You are such a ball of sunshine Zayn, even your innocents is the most adorable part of you. I-I want you to open eyes so I can hug you and bow down to you. Your the best friend I ever wanted and I took it for granted. I'm s-sorry Z-Zayn, I hope you can for g-give me." Leroy sobbed into Zayn's chest.

***
"This is yours and Crashes fault. You both are going to be in jail for long time, you can be to jail whore now." Xavier spat making Niall whimper.

"I told Crash not to bring a gun! I didn't want him to shoot Zayn. I don't wanna go to j-jail, Zayn is my best friend, I love him as much as you do."

"Don't ever compare my love for Zayn to yours. I admit I hurt it him before, but he helped me, I love him more than anybody. He's mine and you cannot have him."

"He's not yours. Zayn is not a piece of property and he doesn't love you."

"What makes you think Zayn doesn't love me back!?" Xavier shot back.

"He can't love you back."

"Are you saying that you won't accept the fact that he may love me more than you. Your seriously pathetic, as the whore you are, you can't love someone like Zayn. You will use him for sex like you do with other guys."

"That's all the guys see me as. Zayn is different that all those other guys. He doesn't think with his hormones. Zayn can truly be a shot at true love for me." Niall shot back angry.

"The only love Zayn is getting is from me. I share his kisses and we hold hands, Zayn and I are practically together, it's just Zayn has to confirm." Xavier gloated.

"Would both you guys just shut up! We are hear for Zayn not fight over him, he could by dying for all we know and you two can't stop arguing who love Zayn more. We all Zayn and Zayn doesn't need a boyfriend right now, their more serious concerns right now that. Now Xavier go visit Zayn." Leroy spat. Xavier stand up and follow the doctor to the room Zahn being kept.