Chapter 13

Damon, Lilah and I were sitting in the cinema room watching 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire', when Bellamy came in. He looked a bit worried and wouldn't make eye contact with me. I didn't know what was wrong and to be honest it was worrying me.

"Uh Astra I need to speak to you." He said quietly, trying not to disturb Lilah and Damon.

"Sure." I whispered back and got up. I followed him out of the room and he kept walking until we reached my bedroom.

We entered and he sat down on my large bed. I followed his lead and sat down beside him.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked a bit scared to find out.

"Your powers." He stopped there and started to fidget slightly.

"Have you found out more about why I have powers and how I even have them?" My words came out rushed because I was dying to know the answers to those questions.

"Yea."

"Yea what?" I was starting to get impatient because things were now starting to drag.

"Um.." He trailed off and I had finally had enough.

"For god's sake Bellamy! I know you know something and now you are not telling me. I have the right to know and if you think I can't take it, you really don't know me at all!"

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "I'm sorry, it's just that I don't know how to tell you."

I calmed down and softly said, "just tell me what you know."

He took a deep breath and explained everything that had been said at the meeting.

"What? They think I might be a royal? That the woman who bought me up, isn't actually my real mum?" I asked with tears building up in my eyes. She was my real mum and no one could tell me otherwise.

He pulled me into a tight hug and the tears finally fell.

"Shhhh it's going to be okay. I think you should ring your mum first before the royal family send some people to get you. You should ask her if it's true or not and if she knows anything about it."

I pulled away and wiped the tears off my face. "You're right. I need to call her and ask her."

"Do you want me to be with you when you do?" Bellamy asked me.

"Please, I don't know how I will react if this is all true."

"Of course."

I rummaged in my pocket and finally found my phone, I dialed my mother's number and waited for her to pick up. After about the third ring she finally picked up.

"Hello darling." My mother said on the other end of the phone.

"Mum I have somthing to ask you." I tried to say without crying but it failed. I felt a warm arm snake its way around my shoulder and I knew it was Bellamy trying calm me down, it worked a little bit.

"Darling what's wrong? Are you okay? Did someone hurt you? Shall I come see you? Do you want to come home? I..." When she got worried she started to ramble like she was now.

"I'm fine mum, I just really need to ask you something." I said cutting her off.

"What is it?"

"Are you my re...real m..m...mum?" By now the tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall.

Bellamy was trying to calm me down and the phone was silent.

"Mum?"

"Oh darling I never wanted you to find out, you were never supposed to know. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me. Your still my daughter no matter wh......" She tried to explain but I cut her off before I could hear what else she had to say.