Chapter 3

Pic of Astra's dress above or to the side!

~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived at the pack house. It felt weird being here considering I've never lived with a pack before. I'm not a rogue, it's just my mother didn't really want me to grow up in a pack. Don't even ask me why, because she never told me for some odd reason

"I'll take you both to the alpha of our pack." Bellamy said, breaking the silence.

"Sure." Damon said back and he took both of our suitcases out of the boot of the car.

"Thanks." I took mine from him and started to follow Bellamy.

We were surrounded by trees, it must be a forest surrounding us. I could see the pack house coming up in the distance and I could see some houses near by. There was one big house, that I assumed that the alpha and his family lived in.

"We are here." Bellamy's voice broke me out of my thoughts, and I realised we were now standing in front of the pack house.

He knocked on the door and said, "Tom, I'm back with the new pack members."

"Come in."

Damon and I walked in behind Bellamy and in front of us stood Tom, who must be the alpha. He looked around Bellamy's age and had jet, black hair and dark brown eyes. He was good looking to be honest.

"How come you are so young." Damon asked, out of the bloom.

"Damon that's rude." I said and hit him on his arm.

"It's true though. He's really young and so is his Beta." He replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Don't worry, a lot of people ask that question. You see my parents died not long ago so I had to be the alpha, since I have no siblings. Bellamy's my Beta because we have been best friends since we were young, that's why I chose him." Tom explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude." Damon said, feeling bad for asking, after he heard about Tom's parents

"No it's okay you didn't know, anyway lets get you to your rooms." Tom replied.

We walked up the stairs to the second floor and Tom stopped Damon and directed him to the third room. I gave him a hug even though I know I will see him soon, but still he is my best friend. I walked down the hall with the Alpha and Beta when the Alpha stopped again and said,

"This is your room, I hope you don't mind being next to Bellamy?"

"NO... eh no that's fine." I said all too quickly.

I opened the door and I was shocked, the room looked amazing. It had a double bed in the middle of the room and I loved the colour of the walls, which were light blue. There were two other doors, I'm guessing a bathroom and closet. Also, there were chest of draws and a flat screen tv on the wall and not to mention a desk with a Apple Mac Pro on top of it. The bed covers were a pale purple and had a purple throw over them. Talk about the room of my dreams. I'm so glad it's not pink though, to be honest I have no idea why girls like the colour, it's just awful.

I took my suitcase into the room and sat on my bed, I was so exhausted it was unbelievable.

"Well I will be up in 20 minutes to introduce you to the pack and have the ceremony for you to join. Is that okay?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, gives me time to take a shower and freshen up." I replied.

"Okay, I will leave you to it then" He said and left, whilst closing the door.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the taps on to run a bath, I walked back into the bedroom to open my suitcase and get some clothes out. I walked back into the bathroom and turned the taps off, after the bath was full enough. I undressed myself and put a foot in the water to check the temperature. It was just right. I sunk in and relaxed for a couple of minutes, which felt nice.

After washing my hair I got out and dried myself, I put on my underwear and my black bodycon dress, I paired it with some nude heels and gold bangles.

I straightened my hair, since it was now a bit messy, and then put it into a fishtail braid. I redid my eyeliner lightly. I never wear a lot of makeup, because it makes you look fake, like some of those girls who literally face plant themselves in cover up or foundation.

I was ready five minutes before Tom came and knocked on the door, to take me to see the rest of the pack.

''Hey. You ready?'' He asked.

''Yep.'' To be honest I was really nervous to meet everyone else. A lot of thoughts were popping up in my head like, what if they don't like me? What if I don't mix in well with them? I cleared my head and took a deep breath.

At least Damon, Bellamy and Tom will be there. I kept reassuring myself and followed Tom.

I hope you liked this chapter! Please vote,comment and share.

Thanks xxx