Chapter 16

I woke up to the sound of knocking. I opened my eyes taking in my surroundings and that's when I remembered that I was at the palace of the werewolf king and queen.

The knocking carried on and I soon realised that someone was the knocking the door to the room. I rushed out of the bed, flattened down my hair quickly with my hands to make it look more presentable and walked over to the door.

I opened it to find a guard standing there.

"I am Daniel and I'm one of the guards here at the palace. Last night, Andrew escorted you here to your bedroom and he told me to come take you downstairs."

"Oh yea. I just need to get ready." I said.

"Two of the palace servants will be here soon. You have to look presentable in front of the king and queen, so the servants will bring suitable clothes with them that you will have to wear at the royal breakfast.

His words took me by surprise. I had to have people choose out clothes for me, just too have breakfast with the king and queen?

"Um okay then. I'll just freshen up now." I replied, not sure of what to say.

"I'll leave you to it then." He said and I closed the door.

The first thing I did was brush my teeth and wash my face. After I had done that, I brushed my hair getting rid of all the knots.

I then quickly tied my hair up in a ponytail because I would probably have a chance after I was dressed, to do my hair.

There was a quiet knock on the door and I opened it to reveal two females who were carrying many dresses.

Seriously? I was going to have to wear a dress to breakfast?

"We are here to dress you suitably for the royal breakfast." One of them said. She had short, blonde hair and the other one had short, ginger hair.

"Come in." I said, moving aside so they could enter.

"Thank you. I'm Isabel and this is Rosaline." The blonde haired one said.

"I'm Astra." I said back smiling.

"We didn't know your clothes size, but Andrew did say you looked like a size eight." Rosaline said, speaking for the first time since she got here.

"Yea I am."

Good. This won't take too long then." Isabel replied.

"You can choose a dress you like from all of these." Rosaline said and they both places their piles of dresses down in the bed.

They spread them out so I could see each one clearly and make a decision.

The dresses were beautiful and way too much to wear to breakfast.

From all the dresses, once caught my eyes. It was a light green blue dress that was knee length. The chest part was see through, but it didn't give much of my body away.

"This one is so pretty." I said, picking it up.

"Yes it is. Try it on and see if you like it then." Isabel said whilst pushing me gently into the bathroom to get dressed.

I took off my clothes that I had on from last night and slipped on the dress. It fit perfectly.

I stepped out and both Rosaline's and Isabel's eyes were wide open.

"Is it that horrible? I'll go change it." I was probably bright red from embarrassment and I quickly turned to go back into the bathroom.

"No, no. It's perfect!" Isabel exclaimed.