sitting on a cloud [c.f]

i have never seen treasure planet

pairing; itsfundy/fundy + dream/clay

prompt; it's their first date all over again (minus the proposing)

title from; wait a minute!, willow smith

tws; swearing, idk lmao

---

"can we watch treasure planet?"

the words were muffled, as they were spoken directly into a the fabric of someone's shirt.

"hm?" the blond cracked his eyes open. the room, more specifically the ceiling, was blurry for a moment before he blinked a few times.

"can we watch treasure planet?" fundy repeated, lifting his head from the mess of blankets and pillows to look clay in the eyes.

"yeah, if you want," clay said with a yawn. he sat up against the wall, watching fundy open his laptop. the redhead input his password, searching up treasure planet on some, probably pirated, website. fundy sat back and curled up into clay's side, holding his laptop on his lap.

it wasn't even five minutes into the movie when clay spoke quietly, "it's like our first date all over again."

"yeah, that was kinda the whole point of me asking this," fundy giggled. his arm snaked around clay's waist, clay's arm wrapping around fundy's shoulder.

"all we're missing is the mexican food," clay laughed, pressing a kiss to the crown of fundy's head. his gaze switched from the laptop screen to the ring fit on fundy's ring finger, glinting when his hand moved under the soft led lights. they were a quiet purple tonight.

"can we get married again?"

fundy blushed, burying his face into clay's dark grey shirt. clay laughed at his lover's reaction, wrapping both of his arms around the fox boy.

"y-yeah, i'd like that," fundy whispered, voice barely audible as he mumbled into clay's chest.

"i won't run away this time." clay's smile fell. they weren't officially married; clay got nervous and ran away, but they still considered themselves married, they still wore the rings. clay knew it helped fundy cope with other issues and such, same with him.

"alright, alright, shut up so we can watch the movie." fundy sat up so he could see the laptop clearer. clay shrugged, leaning his head back against the wall. the fairy lights hanging down from the ceiling dug into the back of his head, but he didn't mind. all that mattered was the redhead in his arms and that he was happy.

they ended up talking for the second half of the movie instead of actually watching the movie like they'd planned.

"where would the venue be?" clay asked, twirling fundy's hair around his finger.

"somewhere on the seaside. you got to pick last time." fundy smiled, tilting his head up to kiss clay's jaw.

clay laughed. "fair. would i wear a dress again? what flowers would we buy?"

"clay, if we do get married again, we can't plan it while we're half asleep like we are now."

"i don't think we're half asleep..."

fundy sat up. "okay. if we really are doing this, give me your ring." clay's smile fell. he didn't like taking off his ring for any reason; it reminded him of when he made his mistake and ran from the altar.

"i'll give it back, i promise." fundy took the hand clay's ring was on and slowly slid the silver band off. clay nodded, watching as fundy climbed off the bed, getting down on one knee.

"here we go again. dream, will you marry me? again?"

clay stifled a laugh. "of course i will, fundy." he offered his hand for fundy to return the ring. fundy did, and even lifted clay's hand to kiss the back of it. clay laughed this time.

"you're wearing a dress again."

"i did look damn good in it, didn't i?"