twenty-five and a half

Nathalie approached Gabriel in his office.

"What is it, Nathalie?"

"Sir, how are you so sure you can trust Lila?" She asked.

"I can't, but she can help me get the miraculouses, and that's all that matters." He replied.

"And Felix? How are you so sure that he's not going to out you once you give him the rings he wants?" She asked another question.

"I'll be giving him fake ones." Gabriel admitted. "Something about him is off, so I'm going to take him out of my plan. He did what needed to be done this morning with Ladybug, and that's it."

"How will you replace Adrien in Marinette's life then?" Nathalie furrowed her brows.

"My friend, Mayura, will help us with that." Gabriel grinned,

"And Adrien? How will he forgive you after this?" She argued. "You're removing him off of the face of the earth. He's expecting a baby, too."

"He'll understand, Nathalie." Gabriel sighed. "Let's just focus on the present."

"But what about-"

"It's time to introduce Leo." Gabriel interrupted. 

"Sir-"

"Leave it alone, Nathalie. It'll work out." He snapped.

"Okay, sir." Nathalie sighed. She didn't have the heart to argue with the man she was in love with.

Especially because he was in love with someone else and only saw her as an addition to get his love back.