thirty-four

TW: ABUSE TO NOOROO 

dw y'all he gets a happy ending :)

~

Lila grinned as she put on the moth's brooch. 

Nooroo came out and looked around. "Master?"

"I'm your new master now." Lila declared. "Tell me how to transform."

"But you-"

"Tell me now!" She yelled at him, causing him to flinch.

"Dark wings rise." He sighed.

Lila snickered, and before she transformed, she grabbed Nooroo and put him to eye level.

"From now on, you will not question me or go against me." She hissed. "You will do as I say, or you will watch what happens. Got it?"

Nooroo gulped and nodded. "Yes Master."

He knew that Lila was going to be the worst master he's ever had. Gabriel would be really mean sometimes, and would really scare him, but sometimes Gabriel would be nice and give him food or leave him alone.

Nooroo highly doubted that he was going to get either of those things as long as he was with Lila.

"Nooroo, dark wings rise!"

~With Marinette and Adrien~

The couple walked to Trocadéro and sat on one of the benches that gave them a view of the Eiffel Tower.

Marinette laid he head on Adrien's shoulder and she sighed lovingly. He instinctively wrapped an arm around her and kissed her head.

They sat in comfortable silence as they watched the Parisians walk by.

~Lila~

"Fly away, my little akuma, and evilise his broken heart."

The akuma soon landed on a watch on Leo's wrist.

"Healer, I am Hawk Moth." Lila grinned. "I'm giving you the power to heal people's emotions, but more importantly, to turn their pure hearts into evil. However, you have the power to go back in time and fix mistakes, but you can only do it once. In return, you must retrieve Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous. Are you ready?"

"Yes Hawk Moth."

Leo's akumatized body came to life and he cackled. (View chapter photo. All credits go to the artist.)

"Oh, and do me a favor, Leo." Lila added. "End Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

~Marinette and Adrien~

"It's kind of weird. Hawk Moth hasn't struck recently." Marinette said.

"Yeah, I know. Do you think he's planning something?" 

"Maybe. But whatever it is, I'm sure Ladybug and Chat Noir will handle it."

"Yeah." Adrien smiled knowing full well that he was Chat Noir. 

Just then, people were running and screaming. Balls of fire were being thrown onto people.

Everyone who was hit didn't burn, the fire disappeared and their lips were painted black. They started to hit and shove other people, and hateful words were thrown around.

"Marinetteeee~" A voice sing-songed. "I've been looking for youuuu!"

Marinette's eyes widened when she saw Healer float towards her.

"L-Leo?" She knitted her brows.

"My name is Healer." He snapped. "And I've heard that you're in for some special treatment."