thirty-five

A/n: thank you all SO SO MUCH for 10k reads! love you all so so much, i swear.

also, i might add a little bit of smut at the end of the book. figured that's the only way i can share my love with y'all. it's, uh, my wattpad love language?

or i'm just horny all the time. whatever. it's a win-win for both of us.

if you aren't comfortable with smut, then that's okay. at the end of one of the chapters i'll include fluff, and the next chapter will entirely be smut and i'll put a warning beforehand. this way, you can skip the chapter without missing anything.

and yes, i've improved on my smut writing LOL it was so bad before but it's better now i promise. and yes. there are kinks.

love u all.

TW: SOME ABUSE!

~

Ladybug dove off of the building with no hesitation. Chat Noir attempted to use his stick to help him, but it fumbled in his hands and fell.

"Fuck fuck fuck." He swore.

"I'm coming!" Ladybug called from above.

She used her yo-yo and it wrapped around his waist. Her feet acted as brakes on the tower as she struggled to pull him up.

She groaned and jolted the yo-yo upwards, causing Chat to go up. Ladybug caught him, and they made brief eye contact.

It felt like the first time she saved Adrien from Gorizilla, and she hoped Chat would notice.

Ladybug used her yo-yo again and wrapped it around a pole on the roof of the tower. She tugged on it, which sent her and Chat Noir flying upwards again.

Ladybug landed on her back on the roof and Chat Noir was on top of her.

They blinked. Chat Noir noticed that one hand was beside Ladybug's head, but the other was on her boob for some reason.

"S-sorry!" He stuttered and stood up. "I don't know why my hand was there!"

"That's fine." Ladybug calmly stood up and dusted herself off. "I would've preferred it around my neck, though."

Ladybug looked over the edge and picked up Chat Noir's stick with her yo-yo.

She turned around and saw Chat's frozen figure, with shock plastered on his face.

"Jheez, Chat," Ladybug smirked, knowing the effect she had on him was still there. "I was just kitten around."

She handed him his stick and he cautiously took it. Her miraculous beeped warningly and she covered her ears.

"Ugh, go get a room!" Healer groaned.

The superheroes jumped. They'd forgotten about him.

"Alright, Healer. Let's get this over with." Ladybug shot her yo-yo at Healer, and he grabbed it.

"How strong is this yo-yo, on a scale of one to ten?" He smirked.

Ladybug pulled back her yo-yo. "Infinity. It can only be destroyed by magic."

She propelled her yo-yo beside her and ran up to him, battle cries leaking out of her mouth. Chat Noir followed along with his stick, emitting the same battle cries.

They both jumped towards Healer, who caught their weapons.

Healer flung Chat Noir to the side and grinned at Ladybug's yo-yo.