thirty-eight

two more chapters left! i cant believe it. it feels like yesterday when i decided to make this book. i love everyone who has supported me and who will continue to support me. as many of you know, there's going to be a second book titled "their baby". i won't release it until this book is finished.

i think i'm gonna release chapters every other day so you guys can kinda...idk..marinate? i don't fucking know. cuz once a day seems too quick to release chapters and some people may feel stressed if they're trying to catch up. i say this as if i actually update once a day BYE.

i will not lie, "their baby" breaks my heart in so many different ways. everything about it breaks my heart, but i needed it to happen. it needed to happen. i wish i could say why, but i really don't know.

please stay tuned for the second book. it'll be my masterpiece. i hope lol.

this chapter focuses on adrien, marinette, and the kwamis. some family time, ya know?

~

Marinette woke up in the morning and she groaned when she tried to get up.

Adrien woke up to Marinette gripping the railing. Her blanket covered her naked body from the front, but from Adrien's view, he could see her bare, luminous back. Just as he was going to say something, Plagg and Tikki flew to her face.

"I hope you had fun last night." Plagg snickered.

"Plagg!" Tikki reprimanded him. "I told you not to bring it up!"

"Whateeever. You got any cheese?" Plagg asked Marinette.

"Mm, no. And I'm assuming you gobbled down the cheese danishes, so-"

"How dare you accuse me of such a thing!" Plagg crossed his arms dramatically. "I had to do it in order to block out the skin slapping-"

"PLAGG!" Marinette and Tikki yelled at him.

Adrien muffled a laugh from behind them. He sat up and acted as if he didn't know what was happening.

Plagg noticed Adrien and flew to his view. "You owe me a lot of cheese, you know."

"Just go in my suitcase. There's a whole bunch in there." Adrien yawned and stretched his arms.

Without another word, Plagg flew to Marinette's closet and phased through it to get to Adrien's suitcase.

"You know you can unpack that, right? You're here for at least a week." Marinette looked at Adrien.

"I'll do it later. We have to clean your room anyways, right?" Adrien blinked.

Marinette's eyes went wide and she reached for her phone. She had a text from her dad.

Papa: The renovator is going to be there by 9:30. Don't forget to clean your room!

Marinette checked the time. It was nine. She yelled out of stress and tried to get up.

Her legs gave out on her and she couldn't get up. She put on her robe and tried again.

"Oh, Marinette, don't worry. Plagg and I already cleaned your room." Tikki comforted her.

"Marinette! That's kwami abuse, you know." Adrien wagged his finger at her.

"Shut up." Marinette rolled her eyes at him and looked at Tikki. "Thank you, Tikki. I love you."

Marinette gave Tikki a kiss and Tikki giggled.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Marinette asked Tikki.

"Chocolate crepes!" Tikki exclaimed and spun around with glee.