thirty-seven

18+ WARNING

Adrien's hands snaked down Marinette's body until he got to the hem of her shirt.

"Take this off if you want me to fuck you." He demanded in between her neck.

"Ooh, degrading. I like it." She teased as he got up.

She sat up as well and took off her shirt. She reached over and pulled Adrien's shirt over his head.

Adrien pulled Marinette onto his lap and kissed her neck some more, sucking on it and leaving marks.

She moaned slightly and grabbed his hair and wrapped her legs around him.

Adrien unclasped her bra and tossed over of the bed along with her shirt.

He grabbed one boob with his right hand and started sucking on the other. He looked up as he swirled his tongue around her nipple.

Marinette moaned as she watched him, and her pussy started to get wet.

Adrien looked at her breasts and started to become hard. Marinette felt him underneath her, and her libido shot through the air.

She climbed off of him and took off her pants and threw it over the railing of her bed.

"Excited, are we?" Adrien hovered over her, causing her to fall backwards onto the bed.

Marinette bit her lip and nodded. She cupped Adrien's face in her hands and started to kiss him again.

She wrapped her legs around him and felt his dick through his pants. She rubbed herself onto him and he moaned.

He took her breast into his hand and started massaging it as he grinded himself onto her.

"Adrien.." Marinette moaned and she pulled away. She looked him into the eyes and begged him. "Please. Please fuck me."

Adrien felt more turned on, but he resisted.

"You're acting like a little fucking slut, Marinette." Adrien took out her pigtails and tossed her hair ties.

Marinette gasped slightly at his sentence and became more wet.

"You like that?" Adrien asked in a low voice. "You like it when I call you a little fucking slut?"

Marinette nodded. "Mhm." She moaned.

Adrien stopped grinding on her and took off his pants. He threw it over the edge and it joined the rest of their clothes. They were left in their underwears.

Marinette flipped them over and sat on top of him. She leaned down and acted as if she was going to kiss him.

She was inches from his face and he was ready to kiss her. When he realized that she didn't kiss him, he opened his eyes.

"You're being a tease." He pretended to pout.

"I know your kinks, baby." Marinette smirked.

She kissed his neck, then his collarbone, then his chest, his abs, and finally, the band of his boxers.

She looked up. "I know you like it when I tease you."

Marinette put her hands on his bulge and started to rub it up and down.

"Oh fuck.." He whispered and closed his eyes.

Marinette saw his face melt with pleasure and she felt her pussy practically drip. She was so wet.

Marinette stopped rubbing and sat on him instead. She moved her hips forward and back and started to grind on him.