~{ Chapter 6 }~

My thoughts slowly made me sleepier, making my eyes heavier. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted away to maybe a peaceful sleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

~{ Friday }~

~Y/n's POV~

My eyes heavily opened as I could hear the birds chirping outside. A nice sound to hear when I woke up. I was surprised that I didn't get any nightmares last night. I looked at the time, it was 5 a.m. Well, around that time. I woke up earlier than before, perhaps I had gotten used to it. The sound of the shower could be heard from the bathroom. I assumed it was Lyssa since Anna was still asleep with Chloe,

"Lyssa woke up pretty early," I said to myself. I opened the curtain that was sparing me some privacy and went down from the top bunk bed. Both of the curtains on Anna's and Chloe's parts of the beds were closed. The dorm was mostly silent, again beside the sound of the shower. I plugged out the charger from my phone and started scrolling through my social media.

Notifications from YouTube popped up. Days since I started this school yet the teachers still had the time to post on their channels, well most of them. Mark had even done a membership livestream this Monday. It was around nighttime for us. The chat was mostly focused on the topic Mark talked about during that live stream, none talking about what was going on with school.

"Y/n?" Lyssa called. She sounded fresh out of the shower. I heard the sliding door open and saw her walking outside with her school uniform on. I put down my phone on my desk and stretched my limbs. The curtain from Anna's was opened. Anna just woke up. I smiled at her as she gave me her sleepy smile and waved.

"You can use the shower if you'd like," Lyssa said whilst heading to her desk to get ready. There were a couple of books on the desk already. She just needed to put other school stuff in her backpack,

"Yeah, yeah. Sure." I stood up, headed to the bathroom and took a shower.

.

After showering, I looked at myself in the mirror. I then went to the changing room and started getting dressed up. The school uniform was the same one that I wore on Monday. I fixed my red tie to make it look neat as it hugged my neck perfectly, not too tight, not too loose. I smiled to myself. I was excited, well slightly with what had happened to me here.

I walked outside of the changing room as Anna walked inside the bathroom. Lyssa was scrolling through her social media while spinning on the desk chair. Chloe's curtain was still closed, she was still asleep. It seemed like Lyssa wanted me to be the one who woke her up. I approached her bed and shook her lightly on the shoulder. She whined in her sleep, I just shook my head,

"Chloe, wake up. It's your turn next after Anna," Chloe just changed her sleeping position, facing away from me, "Yeah, I... I'm awake." Her eyes were still closed. I shook her shoulder for the second time,

"Get up. Don't make me drag you out of there." she then turned around and sat down, "Okay, okay. Fine. I'm awake," she said sleepily. I chuckled. I let her curtain open so she wouldn't continue sleeping.

I looked outside of the dorm and the sky was still slightly dark. There was a slight silhouette from the east where the sun rose. Not a lot. I took my phone to wait for Anna and Chloe. It didn't take awhile for them to get ready because half an hour later they both were already done.

Everyone had prepared for school, including me. Chloe was the last one who went outside of the dorm and then locked the door. We went downstairs and headed to the cafeteria. Some students were already there, of course, because some of them were helping the chefs. Some others were already prepared. Perhaps, they were excited to start school. For me, well, I was a bit excited too, a tiny bit.