~{ Chapter 7 Part 2 }~

A/n's Note: Sorry for the late update. I was busy with school stuff but I think I can continue this book now that the holiday is here! Have fun reading <3 Also chapter 7 is really long omg

"You can go, we will stay here." Nur looked at Aisha as she nodded, I went outside Mr Sharp's classroom and headed to where Chloe was, 'What does she want to talk about?'

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

-At the school park (the middle area among the buildings)-

The sun was hiding behind the clouds. The wind created a breeze that went through my body. Chloe seemed to enjoy the weather as she was skateboarding around the fountain. I stepped my foot, one by one on the stairs as I approached her. She noticed my presence as she sat down on the edge of the fountain, putting her skateboard beside her,

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"About what happened." She looked down at her reflection in the fountain. I looked at her filled with confusion, "What happened?"

"We both experienced something odd this week. They both seem related to each other."

"Well, you're not wrong but like, probably because we are or were fans of these teachers that got lucky enough to go to this school. So, we probably thought about things that affected our dreams. Which means, we're just tired and there's nothing serious or secret about this school, well probably." She seemed surprised by my response and looked at me,

She replied, "We don't know that for sure. You were completely the opposite of what you're saying right now."

"You do know that let's say most of the students in this world love well not love making rumours about their school. It is pretty normal for that to happen and most of them aren't even true." We both remained silent for a couple of seconds, only the wind and the sound of trickling water from the fountain filled the air between us.

Chloe was looking back at the water. I sighed, "Look, I understand that your dream when you passed out is haunting you. I had bad dreams about it too heck even hallucinated that they were there but probably we are just too tired. Besides, these 2 nights, I didn't have any bad dreams anymore."

"You're right, I'm just, I don't know what to say."

"I know it must've been confusing. We just... gotta get through it. I guess." She threw a pebble into the fountain, "You know what, let's get some snacks. It'll help with our mood." She smiled and nodded.

We got up and headed to the cafeteria where the vending machines were. I was thinking about what I just said, 'Why did I say that? I didn't expect myself to say that. Was I possessed?'

Once we arrived at the cafeteria, we went to the snack vending machine. There were variants of delicious snacks, they even had Kosher and Halal snacks! I picked Kar's Caramel Sweet N' Salty Trail Mix as the machine accepted the money and gave me the exchange.

I handed Chloe the bag as she started eating some of them, "Man, I never thought this weekend would be boring."

"Yeah, there's nothing to do honestly, my mom messaged me that she wouldn't be seeing me this week. How about you?" I asked while eating my snack.

"Well, my parents sent me here. They live in England. They said so I could be independent on my own," she explained while taking another hand of peanuts. She thought for a moment,

"Do you want to see Lyssa play badminton?" Chloe asked. I nodded my head as we both headed to the gym in the main building.

.