~{ Chapter 8 }~

"I'm gonna sleep early tonight, night everyone." I went up to my bed and laid down, the headache from before wasn't gone yet. I sighed, 'Tomorrow will be Sunday. What should I do tomorrow? I mean I can join art. I think. But, gaming though. Fuck. I'm just gonna think about it tomorrow.' I pulled my blanket up and closed my eyes, hoping that no one would bother me for the rest of the semester. The darkness covered my eyes, slowly making me fall asleep to deep sleep, 'Will I get a nightmare?'

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

I lifted my eyelids, welcomed by the darkness. The cold surface of the chair I was sitting on had sent a tremble through my skin, even with my pyjamas on. Panic submerged my thoughts. I tried to move within the ropes, but they were restraining me, preventing me from making much movement. My head was filled with intrusive thoughts, until my rational thought kicked in, realizing, 'This is just a nightmare, right? There's no way this is real. No. No. No. Nonono...'

Footsteps echoed in the concrete-floored room, getting into my ears. I was scared, "I wouldn't say this is a nightmare, Y/n." The familiar voice that I had heard came from the darkness, I shivered in coldness and fear,

"What's the matter? Afraid? You don't need to be afraid. Again, my plan is not fully set, yet. I won't do anything to you." An empty chair was set in front of me, not too close, as he sat down on it. My eyes were slowly bawling. I could feel my tears at the edge of my eyes.

He noticed my fear, chuckling at my pathetic reaction. He got up from the chair and walked toward what appeared to be a steel tray table you might find in medical facilities. A standing glass test tube of glowing green liquid was set perfectly in the middle of the tube rack. He picked up a syringe and filled up the empty to half-filled.

I gulped anxiously. I knew where this was going. I kept struggling under restraint. The energy had gone to waste because I knew it wouldn't do anything to help unleash myself.

Anti, leaning toward the table, was smiling sickeningly, watching me struggle.

Dark's wicked smile slowly appeared as he flicked the syringe, removing the small bubbles in it, "Humans are pathetic, aren't they? They could not handle such a small serum." He looked back at me. My tears were already falling down my cheeks. Hundreds of words wanted to come out of my mouth but none came out.

"Just a tiny reaction effect that wouldn't even hurt you," Anti crossed his arms while leaning back. I had a gut feeling he was mocking me. My fear slowly turned to rage; the anger was slowly increasing because of the fact they called me pathetic. I tried to control my breath and stay calm as possible so these fuckers wouldn't get the satisfaction from the fear and anger that I had,

"Well, at least, we can feel emotions and evolve through time. Oh yeah, not to mention, your immortal life would be so boring and sad without humans because you know you need us." I smiled and laid back on the chair, the silence filled the room, I won— for that time,

Dark looked at me, I could see the rage in his eyes. Though, he tried to calm himself down and walked towards me, knelt till he faced me. I was confused about why he didn't get mad, he just chuckled and showed the needle,

"I expect you to be a disrespectful asshole. If I couldn't handle my anger, you would get beaten up by now. Now, say goodbye to your old body." I tried to move but Dark immediately injected the needle into my neck and—

・ 。゚☆:*. .* :☆゚. ・ 。゚☆:*.* :☆゚.

My eyes shot open as I tried to control my breath. I blinked a couple of times, trying to process what I was dreaming.