Reader and Henry's wedding 💒

Your POV

Today's the day I get married to my fiancé, Henry prudence Hart. I soon will be Y/n Y/m/n (middle name) Hart. It's traditional to take the spouses last name. Henry and I are going to Hawii for our honeymoon.

I'm getting my dress on with Ava and Charlotte helping out with it.

"Are you excited to get married to Henry? Your boyfriend to fiancé and now husband?" Charlotte asks me while fluffing out my dress. 

"I'm excited but also very nervous," I sigh.

"Hey, Jasper and I got married, and you're getting Married too," Ava smiles, "You'll do great,"

"Thanks Avs and Char," I smile.

Ava does my hair and makeup while Charlotte, Kris Hart, Veronika, and Piper fluff out my dress and put my veil over my face.

Ava and Charlotte will be walking behind me and picking up my veil.

"Okay, we have to go out soon, you ready?" Ava asks.

"Ava Olivia Dunlop, I'm always ready," I grin at my best friend.

I walk outside of the dressing room and see my dad waiting for me.

"I'm so happy for you," My dad smiles, "I know you didn't know I was your father until after you moved to Dystopia but I'm sure you and Henry will have a wonderful life together,"

I smile at my dad.

Mrs. Hart walks forward. She's not my mother but she treats me like a daughter.

I watch Henry walk forward and I smile with a few tears of joy in my eyes

Jasper walks forward since he's the best man.

The groomsmen walk forward and the bridesmaids walk behind.

The flower girl and ring bearer walk forward.

I take a deep breath as my dad and I walk forward.

(Cue this song)