Double-O Danger (S5 E17)

Your POV

I am in the man cave, playing keyboard and singing into a mic while Jasper and Charlotte play guitar. Ray is eating breakfast and Henry hasn't arrived here yet, he was sick yesterday with a cold so I couldn't visit him much but I brought him soup and candy. We did facetime till midnight though. Schwoz is under the table with sleeping darts in a blaster. 

Henry walks out of the elevator and he shoots Schwoz with his zapper that causes strawberry syrup to spill all over Schwoz's blaster.

"Ayyee!" Schwoz exclaims.

"My strawberry syrup!" Ray complains, "Why dude? Why?!"

"Schwoz was about to shoot me with sleeping darts. Who knows how long I could've been asleep? I don't wanna end up like sleeping beauty!" Henry exclaims.

"I'm trying to enjoy some Man Breakfast while Y/n sings her heart out playing keyboard and Jasper and Charlotte are background vocals and playing guitar," Ray exclaims and I stopped singing.

"You told us to sing and play these," Charlotte reasons.

"Yeah, you wanted me to learn how to sing somebody to love," I add and turn off my keyboard.

"Yeah, you want us to start a Man Band." Jasper agrees and I smile at him.

"Look, let's not focus either I said that or not," Ray tells us.

"Well, you did," I grin and walk up to Henry.

"Yeah, y/n's right!" Charlotte adds and Jasper nods.

"Hey, Babe!" I say, hugging my boyfriend and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, Princess," He kisses my head but looks at me concerned. "You feeling ok?"

"Yeah, just a small sore throat, it happens when I sing and belt loud," I explain.

"Now, Schwoz, why are you hiding underneath the table. " Ray asks Schwoz.

"It's a game called 'Hide and Sleep', I hide and shoot a dart at Henry who-"

"Wait, I never knew anything about playing a game," Henry says and I let go of him.

"Yeah, Henry was sick yesterday so he didn't know about it," I add and Henry rubs my back.

"He was?" Jasper questions.

"Yes, he had a cold and couldn't come to work. I got to facetime him till midnight, well I fell asleep on facetime." I tell Jasper, who nods.

Schwoz knocks me over and starts tickling Henry.

"Hey!" I exclaim and Jasper pulls me to my feet.

"Stop it Schwoz! Yn is the only one that can tickle me or Jasper when we wrestle." Henry exclaims and I blush hard.

"Yeah, you got me...Sleep dart!" Schwoz shoots one that almost lands on me but I zap it with my zapper.

"Dude! That thing almost turned my girlfriend into sleeping beauty," Henry exclaims.