Prologue: The Night Walker

()- Thought, feeling
*- Action, swearing
"- Y/N talking

3rd Person POV

In the Woods of Vale, the sky was dark. The only thing that was heard was the howling wind. Then all of a sudden, a fast figure was running through the dark forest. It jumped on the branches of trees, and the figure leapt onto one another. At first, we do not know what it is. But, the figure heard something in the distance.

???: *Screams* Help! Somebody, help!

The figure quickly ran towards the source of the scream. When it arrived, it saw a woman holding her little son. They were surrounded by a pack of Beowolves.

The figure ran towards to the pack, and used Swift Strike

The figure ran towards to the pack, and used Swift Strike. All of the Beowolves turned to dust, as the mother and the son looked to see the dark figure in the dark. The mother held out her lantern forward.

Mother: Who are you?

The figure stepped out into the light, revealing itself.

The two started to shake again

Mother: *Screams* Please don't hurt us!

Son: I'm too young to die!

The Wendigo walked towards them. Instead of hurting the two, it extended it's hand. The Wendigo wants to help them out. It has no intention of hurting them at all. The mother hesitated at first, but she accepted the offer. The two got up to look at the Wendigo.

Son: Are you gonna kill us?

The Wendigo shook it's head and smiled softly.

Mother: So the legends are true. The Wendigo Grimm exists.

The Wendigo nodded. It wrote something on the dirt for the two to see. They read the words the Wendigo wrote.

???: "I am Y/N, the Night Walker. I protect nature from Grimm around here. The Night Walker has no interest of killing humans and Faunus'. Instead, I help travelers get through this forest. And so, I shall help you."

Mother: *Looks at Y/N* Really?

Y/N nodded. The mother wanted to give him something as a gift. She pulled out a big jacket and some lien.