Chapter Seven: The First Resurrections

A/N: If you have read the Grimm of Abaddon book that I created, then you know that there are a total of 310 different Grimm, and there's over a hundred episodes in RWBY. So I made a choice of adding 10 Grimm every few chapters. Anyways, enjoy.

Y/N's POV

I was almost late for Mr. Oobleck's class. He kept zooming to different places, drinking his coffee, while trying to study Remnant's history. Look. I already know what Remnant was like before. I don't need to know it again.

Oobleck: Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunus War, humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie.

Y/N: (Blah, blah, blah, nobody gives a crap. Is this what happens when you drink too much coffee? It's like smoking crack.)

I watched Oobleck take a sip of his coffee again. He moved towards the front of his desk.

Oobleck: Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, except you, Y/N, who lived longer than any of us, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why the repercussions of the uprising can still be seem to this day!

Again, Oobleck drank his coffee.

Oobleck: Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?

I saw few students, including Velvet, raise their hands. I shook my wrist a little bit.

Y/N: (Sometimes, but I honestly don't give a s***. They would die for their mockery. And is "Now" going to be your catchphrase?)

Oobleck: Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! *Sips coffee* I mean, I mean, I mean, just look at what happened to the White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorists believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war?

Y/N: (It's the battle of Fort Castle.)

I watched Weiss raise her hand.

Oobleck: Yes?

Weiss: The battle of Fort Castle!

Y/N: (Glad I'm not the only one who remembers.)

Oobleck: Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?

Y/N: (Night vision.)

I watched Cardin flick a piece of paper towards Jane, who was sleeping. He went to the nurse to get bandaged up from the beatings earlier, which I still don't know how he's still here. Cardin got a black eye on his face. Anyways, I saw Jane woke up from it.

Jane: Hey!

Oobleck zoomed into Jane's face.

Oobleck: Ms. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?

Y/N: (Come on, Jane, you got this.)

Jane: Uh... The answer... The advantage... of the Faunus... had over that guy's stuff...

I tried helping her by pointing my eye in front of her. She looked at me. Pyrrha noticed me and tried to intervene by doing the same thing. She then did a gesture of making binoculars.

Jane: Um, b-binoculars!

I facepalmed myself. The students around me laughed at Jane's answer. Pyrrha did the same thing as I did, while Cardin was laughing his ass off.

Y/N: (Why did you wake Jane up, Cardin? First you bully her, now you wake her up and make her answer a question she doesn't know?)

Oobleck went back to the board.