Reworking A Masterpiece (Please Read)

A/N: Hey, readers. I know it's been like more than half a year that I updated this story, but I have something important to discuss. For those who have discovered this story, I recommend that all of you listen up. As you read the title, you'll probably know what this is going to be about.

Why A Rework?

A/N: When I first arrived in Wattpad in April 2021, Night Walker was known to be one of my first stories that I've ever created, but also known to be my best work yet. It started out smoothly from the prologue towards the first three chapters, until it started going a bit downhill. Let me give a little backstory of why this has happened. Before joining the community of Wattpad and became a monster author, I used to write "fanfics" in journals, creating some sort of crossovers between different mythological creature readers with certain universes. Night Walker was one of those stories. Although I wanted to keep going, I had this feeling of laziness where I wanted to stop, which resulted the lack of ideas of what to do next.

(Fun Fact: The original title was called "The Night Walker," inspired by Primal's Night Feeder and wasn't a harem story.)

A/N: That's why I introduced Darksiders into the story. I hoped that bringing an underrated game to the story would lighten up the excitement, only to realize I just wasted it. Another example is bringing Abaddon's Grimm army into the story, which are almost every fan-made Grimm that are around the Internet, which also became wasted when it's them being one of the main objectives in Night Walker, rather than spending time with the girls in the harem. Also know that I'm not really the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to making decisions. If you're one of those people who complained about Y/N's theme in the past or about Drake's name, know that I'm not the best person to come up with stuff like that. I was also a bit rude in the beginning because I took things a bit too personal, so apologies if I hurt anyone's feelings.

A/N: However, when creating a one-year anniversary story in the year of 2022 called "Dragon Amongst Men," an Elden Ring story that is based on a Dragon Tarnished and a harem from the game, I learned important keys when creating the story: Ambition, Perseverance, Dedication, and Responsibility. This story took me more than a summer to complete, precisely, the first part of the story, known as "The Beginning." I learned that my dedication and effort paid off when I discovered that it's in the 1# spot for Elden Ring, but is temporary, unfortunately. If you want proof, here it is.

A/N: And if you want to know what the story's poster looks like, here it is, in case anyone is interested of reading it

A/N: And if you want to know what the story's poster looks like, here it is, in case anyone is interested of reading it. For the Elden Ring players here, I promise that it's a good story. A lot of people who read the story liked it.

A/N: I never had those traits when I was writing this story

A/N: I never had those traits when I was writing this story. When I worked on Night Walker, I just let my mind wander off and do what it wishes to do. Dragon Amongst Men, unlike Night Walker, since I worked my ass off planning and writing the story down for many months, I attempted to make the story as epic as possible. Unlike most authors, I published twenty-one chapters at the same time. Twenty-one! I would publish multiple chapters every time I updated the story.

A/N: Although Night Walker is already good, a lot of you are probably questioning yourselves why I'm reworking the story at all. Like I said before, I'm not too satisfied of the outcome after the third chapter. When 2023 arrives, the rework of Night Walker will be my next anniversary project, which will contain a similar epic theme as Dragon Amongst Men. Unlike most RWBY fanfics, which begin at the 1st Volume of the show, this rework will start at the very beginning. When I mean at the very beginning, I'm talking about WAY before Team RWBY came to be, where Salem wasn't corrupted and magic still existed.

A/N: This will not just be about waifus. This will not be talking about Huntsman and Huntresses. This will not be talking about Grimm. We're talking about gods and goddesses! There are only two in the entire show, which are the Gods of Light and Darkness. What makes these gods and goddesses unique is that they will be MY characters and will be based on world mythology, with each one having a unique design drawn by me, also being inspired by movies and games. That means Abaddon will not be the only god to exist in the story, but a lot, A LOT, more. Note that Y/N isn't one of my characters because he's the speaker and protagonist, obviously.

A/N: Each of these characters, excluding Abaddon, will have a specific a unique backstory and will be one of the main characters in the rework. The reason why Abaddon is not getting a backstory is because I have bigger plans for him later on. Like Dragon Amongst Men, this story will have a multi-chapter beginning, called "The First Dawn." There's a possibility there will be another part called "A Beaconing Life." I will also be adding references from the original version here to the rework to make the two similar. Here are the similarities and differences in rework. If I left something behind in the original, let me know. I haven't visited this story in a while now.

A/N: In case none of you noticed, I've been making a lot of changes as the story went on, which I thought wasn't right. So every change that I put in the rework will be final.

Similarities

-Y/N's Appearance (Same Character)
-The Staff of Corruption
-Abaddon's Grimm Army
-Darksider Vibes (Music, references, etc)
-Same Harem
-Grimm Buddies (Especially the Grimm Girls)

Differences

-Y/N's bio will slightly be different
-Abaddon being alive and not the only god
-New OC's and fan-made Grimm and monsters (May confuse OC's and Fan-Made Characters)
-Will start at the very beginning of RWBY (Like before the third episode of RWBY in Volume 6)
-Will contain a unique storyline
-New Harem Members (Genderbends are FINAL)
-Nerfing the number of abilities for Y/N and Abaddon
-Soulsborne References (Old English, Music, etc)
-Erebus (Drake) will not be one of the main characters
- No more un-petrifying Grimm

A/N: Basically, in a nutshell, the rework will just be based on RWBY and not any other universes. That's it. And NO, the original isn't a cliffhanger or will not be discontinued, especially for the rest of my stories. It's just delayed, but for a very long ass time. Sorry for disappointing all of you, but for those who hated this story, I hope you're happy when the rework arrives and become satisfied. Show some respect, please.