Chapter Six: The Blood Prince

Y/N's POV

I woke up from Blake's bed, sweating again. I looked around to see I was still in Team RWBY's dorm. In my hands was the book that Abaddon has given me in my dream. I looked inside to see the many Grimm from the ones in the past and present.

Y/N: (I guess this will prove to be useful someday.)

???: Hey, Y/N?

I closed the book and hid it under the blanket. I then looked to see Ruby and the rest of her team.

Ruby: Are you okay? You're sweating again.

I grabbed my scroll and typed them a message.

Y/N: "I'm okay, Little Rose."

Ruby blushed from what I said.

Weiss: Y/N, get ready. We're going to be late for class!

Yang: Sheesh, calm down, Ice Queen.

Weiss: I thought I told you not to call me that!

Y/N: (Heh, Ice Queen.)

Blake: Come on, Y/N. We only have ten minutes before class starts.

Y/N: "You girls go without me. I'll catch up."

Ruby: Okay! Come on, team! It's time for class!

I saw them leave the dorm. Once they left, I took out the book from the blanket to observe it. The cover had some sort of Grimm symbol that represented a dragon, along with the title, and I checked the back to see a description. It said:

"The Creatures of Grimm, or simply Grimm, are the dark creatures of our world. They only had one purpose: To destroy and kill anything in their path. Some, however, are much more ferocious and powerful than the ones we see today. Do not let their size and look deceive you, for they are a lot more dangerous than you think. But not all Grimm are foes, because they can be tamed, if you can find a way to earn their friendship. This book contains all of the knowledge of the Grimm that we know of today, and the ones from the ancient past. What secrets will you learn, and what questions of the unknown can be answered?"

I opened the book to the first page, but it was a little bit dusty. The pages were pretty wrinkled as well.

Y/N: (How old is this damn book?)

Every time I turned the pages, it contained a picture of a different Grimm on the left side, and the information on the right. I turned to the very last page, only to see the picture and information of my brother. When I looked on the right, it said:

"Created from the God of Darkness himself, Abaddon was the one that ruled over all Grimm. Unlike those treacherous creatures, he was served as a protector of the world from evil and an enemy of a dragon named the Destroyer. Abaddon has the body of different Grimm, for each part gave him a unique ability. He goes by many names, like the Black Dragon, the Apex Grimm, the Devil, the King of Blackness, and the Grimm God. Those who defy his orders shall face death, either Grimm or man. His roar shakes the earth, his wings create storms, and his destructive ways makes him a formidable opponent. Abaddon will show no mercy for any demonic presence. The evil lurking in the darkness shall be annihilated by him. All shall tremble before him, and all shall bow to him, for Abaddon is the one and only Grimm who should be feared by all."

That was it. It only read the text, meaning that there are no more information about my brother. No location, no strengths, no weaknesses, no threat level, nothing.

Y/N: (I guess I have to study more about this book later. There's a lot of mysteries that I need to solve.)

I hid the book under the blanket again, quickly changed into my casual clothes, and ran outside the door to catch up with my team. Hope nobody finds out about my secret book.