A/N Chapter: The Making of Abaddon and Future Updates

A/N: This is not a story chapter. It's something I wanted to discuss about the origin of my first oc, Abaddon. If you have any questions about him, feel free to ask.

How It Began

A/N: When I first started watching RWBY, I always pictured of Y/N fighting a dragon. This dragon was a combination of many Grimm that was created from the God of Darkness. Originally, Abaddon was supposed to be a villain made by Salem, but I changed him into an ally instead because I felt like Night Walker actually needed another Grimm that was based on mythology and folklore. RWBY only showed three types of dragon Grimm, which was the Wyvern, Sea Feilong, and Teryx. The Teryx Grimm is a Grimm that I'm confused about, because I don't know if it's a dragon or some sort of dinosaur Grimm. Either way, I created an actual Grimm that is powerful, a Grimm that can beat Salem alone.

A/N: For those who don't know, Abaddon was the main villain in Darksiders. To be honest, I actually don't know what he is in the Bible. Abaddon was the angel that wanted to trigger the end of days, or the apocalypse. The only way to do that was breaking the seven seals, which they can be only be broken by using the Armageddon Blade. Before the game ended, Abaddon was killed by War, one of the four Horsemen of Revelation. The other three are Death, Fury, and Strife. As the story continues, there's a possibility that they might be added, like after Volume 5.

A/N: This oc of mine has been around for many months since then before I introduced him to all of you

A/N: This oc of mine has been around for many months since then before I introduced him to all of you. The concept was pretty strange for me to create, considering that there were so many Grimm to choose from. To create this beast, I putted in all of the inferior Grimm from the beginning and several other Grimm after Volume 3.

The Concept

A/N: Abaddon is an extraordinary Grimm. One, it's because he has many abilities that no one else has, not even Salem has those kinds of abilities. Secondly, he's the type of Grimm that has the intelligence of a god, and the voice of a human. He was a Grimm that could speak before the Hound Grimm. Finally, Abaddon is a hybrid Grimm that was created from his master. From all the parts the God of Darkness has given him, he has become the apex predator.

A/N: Ever since Abaddon has defeated the Destroyer, people gave him nicknames. His first nickname was the Grimm King, which was a name given by his creator. Others were the Apex Grimm, the Black Dragon, the Devil, or even the Grimm God. One of Abaddon's powers allow him to create any Grimm he wants. He can create to 265 exotic Grimm and the basic Grimm. I'm not sure if I miscounted on Abaddon's Grimm, but what I do know is that he can spawn many types of Grimm.

A/N: For some reason, I kind of gave up on the idea of the Grimm Bestiary that I was created. Don't worry, it will still appear in the story. The reason why is because it will cause more work for me to do, and I will less time to work on my other stories. To solve this problem, I wanted to say the types of Grimm he can summon.

The Behemoths: Large, tremendous Grimm
The Nidhoggs: Dragon Grimm that are powerful than the Wyvern, which there are only four types
Demon-Class: Grimm that have demonic powers
The Rexes: Tyrant Grimm
Avian: Bird-like Grimm that are powerful than the Nevermore
Classical: Grimm that are based on folklore and mythology, except for dragon Grimm
Primals: Prehistoric Grimm, like dinosaurs
Beastly: Grimm that are based on modern animals
Berserk: Grimm that always rage
Advanced: Grimm that look like the basic ones, but are more intelligent and stronger
Grimm Knights: Grimm that look like people
Abominations: Hideous Grimm
Draconians: Dragon-like Grimm
Nightmarish: Grimm that uses horror towards their enemies
Arthropods: Bug-like Grimm
Hybrids: Grimm that are combined from two other Grimm