Chapter Two: The Headmaster and Initiation

3rd Person POV

As Y/N was standing besides Team RWBY and looked at Beacon Academy, he thought to himself.

Y/N: (So, we meet again, old friend.)

Y/N heard the girls trying to call him. He finally snapped back to reality.

Ruby: Y/N, are you all right?

Y/N: "I am, sorry. My mind just wondered off for a minute."

Yang: What were you thinking about?

Y/N: "It's nothing."

The girls grew suspicious, but they just shrugged it off. Some time later, they arrive at Ozpin's Office, who was sitting on his desk, along with Glynda. Y/N walked towards Ozpin's desk.

Ozpin: Hello there.

Y/N: "We meet again, Ozpin. Or should I say, Ozma."

Ozpin's eyes widened, making Team RWBY and Glynda confused.

Ozpin: How do you know my name?

Y/N: "I was your friend, remember? I'm the Night Walker."

Ozpin: (Shocked) The Night Walker. Y/N, is that you?

Glynda: Wait, you know this kid?

Weiss: And who is this "Night Walker"?

Ozpin: For those of you who don't know, the Night Walker was the first Grimm that appeared on Remnant. Every Grimm feared it, because it was called the Wendigo Grimm. It's hunger would never be satisfied. It had a mistress named Salem, the Queen of Grimm. Shortly after, their relationship ended for some reason. I met the Night Walker in a forest one day, and it revealed to be a male. His name was Y/N. So, we became friends. All he does now is helping travelers get through the forests of Vale from Grimm.

Yang: So you're telling us that Y/N is the Night Walker?

Ozpin: Precisely.

Team RWBY and Glynda looked at Y/N with disbelief, who just shrugged.

Ruby: There's no way! The Night Walker is a Wenigo Grimm! The one and only Wendigo Grimm!

Blake: I think what he's saying is true. After all, Y/N does have deer antlers and red eyes.

They all took a quick look at Y/N to see if he's really the Night Walker.

Ozpin: Did you not see what's under Y/N's mask?

Y/N covered his mask, who's not willing to reveal his mouth. He shook his head, telling them no.

Yang: How bad can it be Y/N?

Weiss: Don't worry, dolt. We won't judge the way you look.

With a sigh, Y/N took off his mask, to reveal his fangs. They're like human and Faunus teeth, but they are way sharper.

Ozpin: Sometimes, Y/N is called the Gluttonous Grimm. Rumors has it that Y/N was seen eating a lot of dead corpses of animals and Grimm.

Glynda: Isn't that a little messed up? Because that's cannibalism.

Y/N: "I only eat Grimm that are dead. I only kill them for sport."

Weiss: How are you able to eat Grimm? Don't they turn into dust once they're dead?

Y/N: "I'm faster than the speed of light. I'm able to snatch them and devour the corpse before it perishes."

Ruby: That's truly amazing!

Ozpin: I would also like to say that Y/N must go through the initiation if he wants to stay at Beacon Academy.

Glynda: It is mandatory.