Special Chapter: Grimm Have Feelings Too

This chapter explains who Y/N's lover really is, and what he has discovered about Salem.

3rd Person POV

In an icy cave, a giant Grimm was in chains. His wrists and ankles were cuffed. The chains were attached to the walls. This Grimm was known as the Night Walker himself.

The only reason why we see him chained is because he has betrayed Salem, the Queen of Grimm. Also known as Y/N, ever since his older brother died from the gods, this Grimm was forever alone. Fortunately, after the incident, Y/N made new Grimm friends. These Grimm seemed to be nice and friendly, unlike the other ones. Y/N has betrayed Salem because he has discovered her true nature and her destiny. After years of searching, Salem and her Grimm finally found Y/N and chained him in a frozen cave. That way, he will forever be hers.

The chains weren't so easy to break. They were enchanted by dark magic to prevent any Grimm from escaping it. Only a human or Faunus could break it. Salem thought that the two races were weak, so that's why she only did it towards the Grimm. However, there was one person who saved Y/N from his torment.

Y/N was silent for days, not making any noise at all. The only thing that can be heard are the drops of water that came from the icicles.

Y/N: (Why, Salem? Why must you chain me in a place where nobody can find me? Is this the way you treat your most loyal Grimm? I'm very disappointed in you.)

He looked up to see a hooded figure walking towards the Grimm. The mysterious person stopped in front of Y/N, admiring his size. He looks back at the person.

Y/N: Why have you come here? Don't you see that I'm imprisoned? All I want is to be left in peace.

Then the person took out a scythe from behind.

Y/N: What are you going to do with that? Kill me? If so, then you better make it quick.

???: Actually, I came to save you.

It sounded like a female. She quickly dashed towards the chains and destroyed them with her scythe. Once she was finished, she dashed back to Y/N. The giant Grimm looked at his wrists and ankles to see that the chains were no longer attached to them. He was finally free from his punishment.

Y/N: Many thanks, mysterious one.

???: There's no need to thank me.

Y/N: We should go before the queen returns.

???: What queen?

???2: What was that? Y/N, is that you?

Y/N: Crap, it's her. We making a move for it. Get on my back, now.

The mysterious person got on his back, and the two escaped the cave. The person who shouted out his name revealed to be Salem.