Chapter One: Beacon Academy and Meeting Team Rwby

Y/N's POV

It was morning now. My eyes were being hit by the light. I opened my eyes slowly and got out of my bed, but I noticed something was different. I was all big and tall before, but now, I feel smaller and softer. I went to the bathroom to check the mirror, and I saw my reflection. I couldn't believe about what I just saw.

 I couldn't believe about what I just saw

I was a Faunus!

Y/N: (Oh my Oum, how did this happen?)

I began to think about what people are gonna say.

Y/N: (Great. Now people are gonna mock about the way I look. What do I do? Punch them? Kill 'em? Maybe the first option, yeah, because I definitely don't wanna be a wanted criminal.)

I grabbed my jacket, wallet, and keys, then left. By the time I got to the lobby, it was the same man from last night. I went up to the counter to see him.

Man: Good morning, good sir. I hoped you slept well.

I gave him the keys.

Man: Oh, right. Thank you!

As I gave him the keys, he noticed that my appearance changed.

Man: Umm, sir? You look different the last time I saw you. Did something happen?

I grabbed the pen and paper that was on the counter. I wrote something down for him to see, and then showed it to him.

Y/N: "I have no clue what happened. I woke up like this, and I can't really explain it."

Man: It's all good. Not everyone knows about what happened. I'm fine with it if you're can't explain.

???: Ralph, is everything alright?

Ralph: Crap, it's my boss. Dude, you should probably go before he catches you. We'll see each other soon!

I nodded. I grabbed the pen and paper, and left quickly. When I got outside, I quickly put on my hoodie, and walked away, being unnoticed.

3rd Person POV

What Y/N didn't know was that there was a camera near the hotel. Somewhere in Vale, a man with white hair was looking at the screen in his office. Next to him was a blonde woman.

 Next to him was a blonde woman