Chapter 8

When Vegeta inhaled the scent of the coal mines, Turles by his side and the sound of axes hitting the dirt, he instantly felt at home. He didn't realize how much he had missed his simple life.

"...geta. Vegeta!"

"Hm! What?"

"I said take that corner over there, none of the other guys are strong enough to get that big chunk of rock out of the dirt."

Vegeta smiled teasingly. "Yes sir." He went over and swung as hard as he could, effectively cracking the hard dirt underneath him. The others just stared in awe, but Vegeta just snickered. They were new. They weren't used to Vegeta's unheard of strength. It was uncommon for a lower class, or so they thought.

He adjusted his cloak and hat when he heard the bell ring, signaling that Working Time was over, and Home Time was commencing with ten minutes in between so everyone could get home. He dropped his ax and walked home hand-in-hand with Turles, just like when he was a kid. They walked without shame, ignoring the stares and the whispering of people.

"Are they not used to two men together?" Vegeta asked casually.

"No, they just know that it was a common practice back then. It doesnt make it right."

Is that so? Vegeta mused, Maybe these people should teach Kakarott a few lessons on decent Saiyan behavior. He regretted thinking it immediately after.

They arrived back home and Turles poured bundles of bread onto the table. "Eat up. This is all I have left, and I don't know if that's enough for the two of us."

Turles obviously didn't know of the strict diet upheld by all of the royals. Vegeta had been accustomed to it as a child, it really wasn't that big of a deal. He made sure to eat a little bit less, though. He knew Turles needed a lot, as normal Saiyans did, and the less he ate, the less he cut into Turles's meal.

For some reason Kakarott was on his mind at the moment. He wondered what the young Prince was doing at the moment. Fornicating with another servant? Looking for him? Whatever, it didn't matter. He wasn't planning on going with Kakarott anytime soon, not until he had settled everything out.

He decided to go take a shower while Turles ate and took another long nap. He kept the water cold and shivered as he stepped in. The faucet was almost double his height and barely let any water out. He grabbed a bar of soap and began lathering himself up, cleaning himself. He felt dirty for some reason.

All of a sudden, he remembered. The pleasure of Kakarott's touch, his mouth and hands all over his body, making him moan and fist the sheets and have his first orgasm...it all felt so real that moment. He almost felt Kakarott over him like a ghost, beckoning for him to come home. He could feel his body growing hot, and a deep ache ran through his veins.

He reached down and grabbed himself, biting his other hand to keep his voice in check. His cheeks were bright red with arousal as he imitated Kakarott's movements, thinking of the male in his head. Why am I doing this? He thought as he moaned. This is just wrong. I shouldn't be thinking of someone who...took advantage of me... He still wasn't sure about how he felt about that. Although he had been aroused in the heat of the moment, he hadn't really wanted it, and Kakarott had kind of forced him to do...that stuff...did that count as rape? He wasn't sure.

He stroked harder and let the dirty thoughts penetrate his mind, it became harder to stop himself from moaning. It felt so wrong; but so right. It was like he could feel Kakarott...like a special connection. I wonder what you're doing right now, Kakarott. Thinking of me? Looking for me? Pleasuring yourself as you think of that time?