Chapter 4

He had to lower his ki immensely for Raditz not to sense he was awake; family members could sense his ki much better than anyone else. Luckily, Raditz was dead drunk. After playing their prank on Vegeta, Raditz had flown to the kitchen to steal two bottles of low-class wine to drink. Kakarott wasn't much of a drinker, so he only drank a glass or two, but Raditz had tore through them as if they were water. It didn't even take long for Raditz to finally pass out on the bed, completely out cold, and it was then that Kakarott found his opportunity. His head was burning with a hangover, but he kept treading on.

Clothes were spread everywhere on his bedroom floor, probably from Raditz's drunken rage or something like that. Whatever, Kakarott mused, all I know is I really need a shower.

He finally arrived to his destination and climbed inside, locking the bathroom and shower door behind him. The shower knob was turned, and hot water spurted out. He shed his clothes and stepped inside.

Kakarott's blonde hair turned a dark yellow from the water, and he felt the heat take over his body. He hadn't done this in a while, but after that prank, he felt his need grow to an exponential size. He looked down and saw his genitals agreeing as well.

"Ah...Vegeta...why do you always do this to me..." He moaned, grabbing himself, and the water pressure made it feel so much better too. He purred. Vegeta had looked so cute, he was glad that Saiyans didn't grow any hair except on their heads and tails, Vegeta's legs must have been so smooth to touch...he could only imagine how they felt, or how they would look in a tiny dress

"Ahh, ah, yeah...keep going Vegeta..." His strokes grew faster, his left hand grabbing the expensive tiled wall as he moaned louder. He had to cover his mouth because of how loud he was being; the last thing he needed was Raditz walking in on him moaning his butler's name.

His body began to shake as he neared orgasm, he almost fell in the floor because he felt like he was in a dream, and Vegeta was showing him his sleek thighs and bending over, flushed red, begging for release...

"Ahh--ah--oh Kami!" He muffled his moans through his release, ejaculate spilling out onto the wall. He gasped, still shaken from the intensity, and found himself sliding down onto the floor. He touched his chest sensually, post-orgasmic style, and still moaned out "Kami...Kami...Vegeta oh Kami you're too much for me..." Kakarott could feel his warmth radiating from his body. He then got up and washed his hair as of nothing had ever happened.

****

When Vegeta woke up that morning, he wasn't expecting to open the Prince's door and see him and his brother half naked on the bed. He gasped and lowered his gaze, calling out "M-My Lord...its time to wake up..."

"Hah?" Kakarott woke up groggily, his morning events still fresh in his mind. He looked around and saw Vegeta looking somewhere in the corner of the room, and Kakarott was going to ask Vegeta why he wasn't looking him in the eye until he felt half of his body colder than the other. He looked down and saw he wasn't wearing anything below the waist and immediately covered himself with the blanket. He looked at Raditz and made sure his brother hadn't decided to strip down as well.

"Ahaha, sorry 'bout that Vegeta. I didn't mean to make you see more of me than necessary; but Raditz stole some wine from the kitchen and...well, you know how he acts when he's intoxicated." Kakarott tried to play it off with humor.

Vegeta felt something off, but he instead bowed down respectfully to Kakarott. "Yes My Lord, I understand. If you have a headache, I can make you some tea if you wish."

"Hell yeah, that'd be great..." Kakarott paused after hearing himself curse. He was never ever supposes to use swear words. The more slips he made, the more likely he was to make a mistake and swear at someone important.