Chapter 6

A/N: So if you didn't know by my warning on my synopsis or by my author's notes, explicit material is on this chapter between two homosexual men along with BDSM relations, read at your own risk.

Even though Vegeta was pretty sure he didn't want this, his body was heavily betraying him, he could feel his penis form an erection in his now too - tight pants. But he wasn't sure if he did want it. His body was responding, and it's not like he was screaming "No, stop" at the top of his lungs. He was just...nervous. Because this was Kakarott, his Master, Lord, Prince. Not his equal. He was doing this because a man of higher status was asking him to. It couldn't be because he loved him too; no, of course not.

"Vegeta, take off all your clothes." Kakarott commanded. Immediately they were shed, except for his underwear, which Vegeta somehow had a hard time taking off.

"Didn't I say all your clothes? You sure aren't good at listening to me right now." Kakarott grabbed Vegeta's tiny frame and almost tossed him onto the bed. He crawled over the older Saiyan and slid down the last garment. He looked intently at him, memorizing every detail of his body.

Vegeta turned his head away in embarrassment, a blush on his cheeks as he was exposed.

"Alright, hm, I think I should start off with repaying your favor to me." Kakarott grabbed a bottle of lotion from his bedside table and coated his hand with it. He grabbed Vegeta's erection, making him gasp, and pumped slowly, becoming aroused by Vegeta's little moans. "Have you ever done this to yourself, Vegeta?"

Vegeta nodded no, moaning almost uncontrollably. The warm slickness of the lotion made his dick feel amazing, he put a hand to his mouth to keep his embarrassing noises inside.

"Ah ah ah, no covering your mouth. I want to hear your delicious sounds of pleasure." Kakarott swatted Vegeta's hand away, pumping faster and making his hand tighter.

"Ah! Ah, ha, mmm--!" Vegeta moaned loudly, he was so aroused, and his dick was leaking precome. Kakarott rubbed his thumb against the tip and Vegeta mewled, fisting the sheets to find some sort of relief from the pleasure.

"You think this is a lot to handle? Try this." Kakarott swallowed Vegeta whole, and the tears Vegeta had kept inside of him spilled down, he cried out with pleasure. He hadn't felt anything like this. He didn't even realize something was coming out of him when he orgasmed, giving out a high pitched cry and arching his back.

Kakarott savored the taste of Vegeta's cum in his mouth. He quickly leaned down and initiated a kiss with the older Saiyan, coaxing him to open his mouth so Kakarott could mix Vegeta's cum with the man's own saliva, so Vegeta could taste himself.

Vegeta swallowed the mixture in his mouth, and breathed harshly. His mind felt blown up, he felt light as air. His first orgasm ever, and he had it with Kakarott. He wasn't sure how to feel about that. He was pulled from his thoughts when he felt aquamarine eyes staring at him.

"Alright, I pleasured you, now I think I need to punish you a little for not listening to me all those times." Kakarott walked into the closet, searching for something. "Don't worry, I don't think it's too harsh for you." He pulled out a circular object and made Vegeta lie down completely. He jumped when he felt something lock around his dick.

"It's a cock ring," Kakarott explained, "it keeps you from orgasming, that's it. I was going to tie you up, but I feel like being penetrated today, so I'll spare you." Now he made Vegeta go on all fours and Kakarott laid underneath him this time.