Chapter 2

A/N: The relationships in this fic are a little different, so please wait for an explanation if you don't understand something, I promise it'll be explained later (specifically talking about Chi-Chi and Gohan)

"Oh my goodness, you did all this for me!?" Kakarott asked, feeling very pleased and very excited to eat. "Wow, thanks Vegeta!" He wrapped his arms around the older saiyan, and quickly sat down on his designated seat, draped with red satin and rose petals.

"For an appetizer, my Lord, I've prepared toasted brioche rounds with creme fraiche and Caviar." Vegeta presented the meal, and Kakarott couldn't help but drool. If there was anything that he looked forward too everyday, it would definitely be Vegeta's legendary cooking.

Saiyans have an incredible appetite compared to humans, and it didn't take long for Kakarott to finish the whole appetizer. Krillin and the others stared in shock; no matter how long they had stayed at the mansion, they still could never figure out how someone could eat that much food. Normally, a Saiyan would eat 30 dishes per day, compared to three. Not to mention they ate in record time.

"Now the entrée," Vegeta unveiled the next dish, "a whole lamb roasted in exotic spices imported from Aropus, along with a yoghurt blend for dipping sauce." Another meal was eaten rapidly.

"Wow, this is really good, thanks Vegeta!" He was barely discernable.

"Master, please don't talk with your mouth full." Vegeta grabbed a cloth and wiped Kakarott's face and jacket. "You know how that affects bargain success. Leaders will never come again if they see your bad manners." It was true. Saiyans had learned over the years that it was a lot easier to simply converse and buy planets for their empire, instead of killing off their men on bloodthirsty conquests. So they had straightened up, put on a suit and tie, and learned their manners to expand. Several kingdoms reigned on Vegeta-sei, Kakarott's being the biggest, therefore, making him Prince, and they were in charge of gaining planets. They were expected to act civil with each other as well.

"You're right," Kakarott sighed, "I'll never be able to smile my way into a deal if I eat like that! Haha." He grabbed his napkin and placed on the lap of his dress pants before politely eating.

Vegeta pushed all the dirty dishes away for now and placed the final meal down. "Finally, for dessert, a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, as well as a bit of Tiramisu."

"God, who could eat all that!?" Krillin whispered, Tien and Yamcha nodding in approval.

"My two favourites! Wow, thanks Vegeta!" Kakarott was about to throw his arms around his butler, but the male gave him a look as of to say "Do you not remember what I told you minutes ago?" So he instead just smiled and tried his hardest to eat the cake piece by piece, but it was almost impossible. Chocolate was usually hard to come by, even for a prince. His hands began to shake and he could feel himself grow nervous. Food affected Saiyans this badly, unfortunately.

"Vegeta, I really can't do it, can I please eat this quickly?" The three servants gave each other weird looks, on account of the Prince shouldn't ask his butler for permission to do something, but Vegeta just gave a small smile. "My Lord, I am only allowed to give you mere suggestions, do not think you have to ask for my permission."

"Tch, who do you think you're fooling? You know that stuff is crap, just because I'm a prince doesn't mean that I can't get bossed around once in a while. Besides, you're older and wiser than me."

Vegeta knew that he would have blown his head if someone else had literally called him old, but he just gave a small chuckle. "My Lord, you sure are a joker." He silently clenched his fist.

Kakarott giggled and decided to dig into the cake and dessert, only stopping once he had eaten it all. He instantly felt stronger, though not completely full, but he already planned to ask Vegeta to make another treat for him later.