Chapter 5

When Kakarott woke up that morning, he literally felt like nothing. As if he didn't exist, everything else didn't exist, and he was still dreaming. He looked down at his arm and stared as he moved his fingers, muscles moving along with his bones. For some reason all these little details were being noticed, and he couldn't figure out why.

He got out of bed very slowly and flicked away some of his blonde bangs. He looked into the mirror. He couldn't help but stare; he knew that Saiyans were supposed to have jet black hair and black eyes, but he couldn't be farther from that. His blonde hair was spiked upwards with bangs constantly getting in his face, and innocent looking aquamarine eyes. They looked so out of place when he compared himself with someone like Vegeta.

Vegeta. He could see the flashbacks. Vegeta had never disobeyed him like that, never told him to literally shut up and keep his feelings to himself. Suddenly, he could feel emotions bubbling up in his core and spilling out of him. He hasn't meant for drama to ensue. It was just a moment of weakness. And yet.

And yet it kind of turned him in that Vegeta had called him out like that, just took control. Even though the whole situation was downright depressing, just that feeling of being dominated for once in his life was enough to make him feel hot, his tail shaking with arousal.

"No, not now, I don't think this is the best time to sport an erection, penis..." He whispered, taking himself in his hands. His body bucked instinctively, this thought made him a lot more turned on than usual. He kept at it until he finally orgasmed, his legs buckling underneath him. Although he still felt depressed, at least he was sated.

****

"What the fuck is this shit!? You expect the Price to eat this!? Go toss this shit out and make another batch!!" Krillin ran out, almost terrified for his life, carrying the pot of broth that Vegeta had just described.

Said Saiyan just leaned down on the nearest wall, sighing, head in his hand. For no reason at all, he felt if he had a fever. He felt delirious. And way more aggravated than usual. It wasn't rocket science for him to figure out that the cause of his troubles was the handsome blonde prince residing upstairs.

There you go again! Vegeta mentally chastised himself. Why do you call him handsome? You know you can't have him, even if he wants you too. It wouldn't work anyways. You'd probably just be his concubine, a fuck toy for whenever he gets in the mood. You wouldn't even qualify to be his lover.

Vegeta cracked his knuckles and began chopping onions at Super Saiyan speed. At least cooking let him escape his struggles. He dropped his minced collection into a new pot filled with cumin, saffron, and other spices plucked from every galaxy imaginable. He waited and waited for something else interesting to do, but nothing seemed to come up. The thought of talking to Kakarott about The Event crossed his mind, but he figured that would be way too out of character.

He was suddenly caught off guard when he heard a palm slam onto a nearby counter; he jumped. Vegeta looked with his peripheral vision and saw no one other than Kakarott staring at him with those eyes, genetically mutated eyes full of what he could only describe as lust. It made him nervous somehow, wondering why Kakarott was looking at him that way, like he was a dessert to be licked and sucked on tenderly in order for all of its flavor to be savored upon.

"Vegeta." Hot blood rushed through his body, making him feel hot. Were these pheromones of some kind? He couldn't tell.

"Yes, My Lord?"

"Stop stop stop," the Prince drew closer to him, his stance seductive, "I don't want to hear you say the words 'My Lord' for the time being. Not once. Or I'll have to punish you..."