24. Run away (Emma Swan)

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, wake up!" I heard my mother yell from downstairs, as I have to go to school again today. We had a two weeks break, which was amazing. I spent time with my amazing girlfriend, Emma Swan. We went camping with just the two of us, went hiking and mostly embraced eachothers company.

I'm sixteen now, which means I still have to go to school for some time, but so does Emma. I'm glad we share the same classes, or school would even suck more than it already does.

"I don't wanna!" I yelled back, as I cuddled up with my blanket even more. "Don't make me come upstairs!" She yelled, sounding quite mad actually. You don't wanna see her mad, as she turns into the devil itself. I do still have both parents, but dad is always working or drinking obviously and mom is mostly at home because of her problems.

I don't have the greatest family, and it sucks. I get it that everyone has problems, but they take it all out on me. Dad yells at me a lot, kicks me sometimes and throw words at me, especially when he is drunk. And mom joins him, mostly with her anger issues. Lets say, I wanna leave this goddamn place for good.

I got up right away, as I'm not in the mood for another fight. I put on some basic clothes, which was mostly black. I love black, as it matches with any color and it looks good most of the time. After doing my hair, and some make up, I went downstairs to my mother. "Morning mom.." I mumbled, as I sat down at the table with her. "Morning Y/n, trouble getting up this morning?" She asked, clearly annoyed. "A little, probably because I had two weeks off." I shrugged, as I started to eat some breakfast. "You shouldn't hang out with that girl so much, she is bad for you." She said, as she looked me straight in my eyes.

"She isn't mom, Emma is really sweet and we have a great time together so." I sighed, hoping time will fly by this morning. "She is a rebel Y/n, and she makes you grumpy." She spat back, as she drank some coffee right after. "She doesn't, she is the only one who actually makes me happy so." I said, sounding annoyed for sure. "Keep your mouth shut Y/n, you have nothing to say here." She groaned, clearly pissed off now.

"I know I don't." I mumbled, as I ate the last bits of my food. "Just stay away from that girl, it makes you look like a faggot." She hissed, as she threw dirty looks at me. Mom doesn't know about me being Bi, or having a relationship with Emma. But mom is totally against it, which is bullshit in my eyes. I love who I love, and she won't stop me. "I'm not a faggot, and gay people or whatever aren't faggots." I said mad, as it was really hurting me. "They are, it's a sin!" She yelled, as she looked furious at me.

"Thanks for calling me a sin!" I yelled back, not giving a fuck about it anymore. She can know, she doesn't accept me anyway. "What?? Are you?" She asked mad, not even wanting to say the word. "I am! I am bi and I have a wonderful girlfriend." I yelled, sounding mad and proud at the same time. "Get out! Get out of my house now!" She yelled, as she grabbed my wrists. "I hate it here anyways! And I hate you guys!" I yelled, as I ran upstairs to pack my bags.

I ran out as fast as possible, trying to avoid my mom. I grabbed my bike and cycled to Emma her place. Emma lives in an orphanage, as she got dumped as a baby, and no one really wants to adopt her.

I ran in, and went straight to her room. "Emma??" I asked, as I ran into her small, but cosy room. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" Emma asked slightly confused, as she was about to leave her room, for school. "I.. uh." I mumbled, as I suddenly started to cry. I couldn't hold it in anymore, as I have been trying to hold it in for years. "Ssh, I'm here." She said, as she hugged me tight. "I got kicked out."  I mumbled, as I kept crying badly. "Wait why?" She asked, while we were still holding eachother close. "I told her, about us." I cried, while burrying my face in her neck.

"I'm sorry babe, we will figure something out okay?" She said, as she pecked my lips shortly. "Please leave this place with me, please." I begged Emma, as I couldn't stop crying. "I will, I will come with you." She smiled, as she kissed my forehead gentle.

"I love you Swan." I mumbled, as I pulled her closer to me again. "I love you more, my Princess."

————————————————————————
Another one shot, hope you liked reading it.

Xx Melissa