8. Peter Pan?! (Zelena Mills p.2)

This is part two of one shot 7. So you need to read that one to understand this part.  Its actually more about Peter Pan in this one shot then Zelena but she's still your mom here. ❤️
———————————————————————-

Y/N POV :

"Peter Pan?! " you said while you locked eyes with the hot boy standing in front of you. "Hi Y/N, nice to see you again too" Peter said with a big grin on his face. You had met him before , actually you two were dating around a year ago but you left him because of your family and your life in Storybrooke.

Your whole family didn't even know you dated him or actually met him. You always spent the summer vacation in different realms and past year you went to Neverland. Not that your mom allowed you to but you went anyways, without her knowing. You went there alone actually, normally you would go with your friends but no one wanted to go to Neverland.

As you got there , he was already waiting on the beach, knowing you would visit Neverland. Over the time you got to know him and the other lost boys on the island. You loved it there and they really felt like a family to you, including Peter. You kept track of time so you would be back at the end of the summer. You and Peter started dating after knowing eachother for a few weeks and it was great. Ofcourse you had some arguments but you loved him anyways.

You were still dating him when you got back in Storybrooke but decided to end the relationship a few weeks later because of the distance and your family which you knew wouldn't agree with you dating him. You both were very upset when you ended it but you knew you had to move on, without him.

Now it's almost a year later and you haven't seen him or spoke to him since you broke up. You had no clue what to say to him and decided to just keep staring at him.

You saw a big grin growing on Peter his face. "Still can't take your eyes of me , do ya? " Peter said to you with the biggest grin on his face. You were still in shock and finally got the guts to say something. "Peter.. what are you doing here?? " you whispered to him so your family wouldn't hear it. "I'm here for you ofcourse , who else" Peter chuckles. "You know you can't just come back after a year and just visit me??" you said confused and mad at the same time.
"Admit it Y/N, you are actually very happy that I'm here so you can leave your miserable life here" Peter smirked while raising his eyebrow. "My life here isn't miserable Peter! You know that I love my family a lot! " you said pissed off.  "Maybe , but I also know you miss me and the other boys" Peter said while looking you in the eyes.

I mean, he wasn't wrong or something. You missed them a lot, but you missed Peter even more. You truly believed that he could be your true love and you still do to be honest. But you didn't know what to do. You didn't want to leave your family but you also wanted to go with Peter and begin a new life on Neverland.

You sighed. " I really do miss them, yes..." you said to Peter while getting a bit sad about it. "Then why don't you come with me to Neverland?? I know you want to..." Peter said while smiling a little. "You know why Peter..." you said while looking at the now beautiful ground. Peter sighed at your answer and made sure you looked at him. "I love you Y/N , you know that right? " Peter said to you while giving you the sweetest smile. "I love you too Peter..." you said smiling. You saw a smile appearing on his face and his face came closer to yours. Your closed your eyes and felt some soft lips on yours. He pulled back after a few seconds and looked you in your eyes. You smiled wide and you finally knew what you really wanted. You put your right hand on his cheek and looked him straight in his eyes. "Neverland it is".
——————————————————————-
I really hoped you liked it!❤️

Xx Melissa (ouatxqueens on Instagram )