11. Shut up, Princess (Felix)

Y/N POV :

There you are, back on the bloody island. The island you wished you would never see again for the rest of your life. Well... its not really about the island , but the people in it. With those people you meant the lost boys, Peter Pan and for sure Felix. Gosh you hated that guy, teasing you since day one and continued to tease you until the last.

You had been there around 2 years ago, when you were 15 years old. The shadow took you to Neverland because you were lost, and you still are. You had parents , family and friends but you still felt lost and lonely. You got off the island with Pan his permission, which surprised you. He could be a nice guy sometimes, only to you. You saw him as a good friend and kinda liked hanging out with him.

But last night, the shadow found his way to your bedroom and took you to Neverland , again. You were even more lost than before because of a lot of stuff going on, but you never expected to return to Neverland with the shadow. You sighed as you sat down at the beach , you weren't gonna look for the camp ofcourse because it was the last place you wanted to go. You played a bit with the sand until you heard noices coming from the woods. You looked around and spotted someone, someone you really wished to never see again.

You saw him walking over to you and he looked at you with a big grin on his face. "Look who's back... our lost girl Y/N" He said sarcastic while looking down at you. "What do you want Felix?" You said pissed off. "Well.. Not you for sure" He said while laughing about it. You rolled your eyes at him and decided to get up and walk away from him. You didn't really got the chance to walk away because he grabbed your arm tight and hold his grip on it. "Let me go Asshole" You said mad. "Nope, you are going with me to Pan" He said with an evil smile. You rolled your eyes while he dragged you towards the camp.

You decided to annoy him for a bit while you were walking. "So , still no girlfriend I see?" You said while laughing. "Shut your mouth and keep walking " He said really mad. "I'm not gonna listen to you dickhead" You said confident. "At least I have a Dick" He said smirking. You laughed sarcastic. "You mean... Lil.Felixie?" You said while laughing hard. You always said that to annoy him, because you knew he hated it. He grabbed your arm even more tight and pushed you against a tree. "Say that one more time and I will kill you!!" He said while his face was really close to yours. You looked him in his eyes and felt something you never felt before, like your heart skipped a beat, not from fear but from something else.

"Go ahead, I don't care" you said while smirking a little. Felix wasn't able to kill you and you knew it. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and put it on your throat. "You sure you don't care?" He said while smirking a lot. "Yep, go ahead Felix, show me the loser you are and always have been" You said while raising your eyebrows at him. He took the knife back and looked down at his knife. You were waiting for him to do something , but he didn't.

Instead he grabbed your arm again and took you with him to the camp. You arrived after a few minutes and saw the other lost boys. "The lost girl is back!" Felix said annoyed. The other boys looked up and walked towards you. "HEY Y/N!" Sam said while hugging you tight. Sam was a boy from 8 years old and he loved you a lot, like a sister tho. You hugged him and some other boys and saw Pan walking over to you. "Still lost, Darling?" Peter asked you while smiling a bit. "Probably..." you said while looking away.

"Can you take her to her tent Felix?" Peter asked him while wiggling his eyebrows. You had no idea why he did that but you decided ignored it. "Ugh fine" Felix said while grabbing you arm again and dragging you with him. "I can walk myself, Felix! Stop dragging me!" You said clearly annoyed. "I don't care" He said while still holding your arm. You sighed and let him be. He showed you your tent and you got in fast, away from everyone else here, away from Felix. "You can go now Felix, Bye Bye" you said while rolling your eyes at him. "Not with that attitude of yours" He said while giving you a glare.

You tried to push him away but he was stronger than you. "Go away , or I will kick your ass" You said while looking very mad at him. He laughed and took your chin between his fingers and looked you straight in your eyes. "Shut up, Princess"

———————————————————————-
This is part 1 of this one shot. Gonna do a part two because it will be a long part otherwise. Hope you like it❤️ PS : She's not really a princess but its like a nickname.

Xx Melissa (ouatxqueens on Instagram)