1. You're alive? (Peter Pan)

Y/N POV :

You are the daughter of Emma Swan and Killian Jones and you live in the town called Storybrooke with your parents and your older sister called Hope. Your parents ofcourse told you all about the villians from before you were born, including Peter Pan.

You always been into bad guys so when you heard about Peter Pan, you were quite curious. You always dreamed of going to Neverland one day, but ofcourse your parents won't let you.

You knew that Peter Pan passed away years ago but you still had some weird feeling about it. You had the feeling that you were being watched since the day you were born, but you never found out who may be watching you.

But one day you were walking in the woods, just like every other day. But this time it felt different, like you weren't alone but when you looked around, you saw nothing.

You kept on walking untill you reached your treehouse, where you spent most of your time. But when you walked in your treehouse there was some guy sitting on your couch.

"Who are you? " Y/N asked in fear. The 'boy' on the couch stood up and walked towards her. "You know exactly who I am Y/N " the person said. "Actually I don't so who are you? "you asked him in fear but with a bit more anger in it. "My name's Peter, Peter Pan" he said as he smirked at you. "Peter Pan? Seriously? You're alive? " you said to him.

"Yes I am Darling" he said as he still smirked at you. "Stop smirking you asshole and get away from here" you said. "But I thought you always 'dreamed' of meeting me Darling" Peter said with still a big grin on his face. "Maybe I did, maybe not" Y/N answered. Peter raised his eyebrow at your answer and decided to ignore it.

"So Y/N what do you think about joining me to Neverland? " Peter asked you while still grinning. You laughed sarcasticly at him. "What?" Peter asked you. "Do you really think my parents will let me?" you said to him. "No but I dont care about your parents nor their opinion." Peter said. You sighed at his answer. "Okay on one condition" you said while looking him straight in his eyes. "I get the biggest hut"

————————————————————————
So this was the first one shot, I really hope y'all like it and feel free to give me tips!❤️

Xx Melissa (ouatxqueens on Instagram)