Chapter 6

"So they know?" A stern voice asks.

I sigh, "Ya. It was a lot quicker than I thought."

One of my legs were propped up on the chair as my arms hug it. The other one was dandling down from the white chair I'm sitting on. The back of the chair was tall as these black arms are on the side of the chair. The black cloak I'm wearing lays behind me as my blonde hair scatter around the chair. Others like me with black cloaks and white chair splatter around the black area. We were all in a circle as a few spaces were missing.

"Really quick." A joking voice whistles.

"Sorry. I can't underestimate them that much anymore." I brush my bangs back," But at least I dodged them with the reason why we're having meetings."

"That's good. If they knew, this would have been more complicated. It's already complicating." The demanding voice nods.

"It's still sad that you're staying there. Wish you were here with us." The joking voice sighs getting me to know for sure he's pouting.

I smile kindly,"Me too. But my top priority is to protect William."

"The only reason why you want to stop the war." A gruff voice sighs.

"No it's not. There's more. I want to protect everyone who's important to me. Like you guys." I smile happily with my eyes closing from the wide size of it. 

They all stay silent.

"You're a monster, Astra." They all sync together getting me to be shocked.

"Eh? What did I do?" I ask looking at each of the four hooded figures.

"Nothing." They all sigh getting me to frown at confusion.

"Your school starts at 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, correct? Then you have to meet us at 9:00 pm to 7:00 am. Are you sleeping between them then?" The gruff voice asks.

"Yea..." I agree knowing the real truth.

"Astra, what school do you go to again?" The last four voice joins.

"Huh? Why do you ask?" I ask confused.

Despite the darkness, I can still the smile on his face,"Because I'll be enrolling there."

~~~~~

Tying my hair into two pigtails like always, I fix myself the best while running through the woods. It's rare for people to see me with my hair down, the only time I'll let it down is at the meetings since no can see it down. That's the only time. Including when I shower. Finally down with my hair, I snap my fingers. The black lights appear again before they surround me to make my cloak disappear. Seeing the familiar brick road, I look around for any witnesses before stepping out of the wood. Acting like I was here at school all along, I head over to my dorm closing the door. Instantly heading to the kitchen, I begin to cook my breakfast. Cooking a simple garlic bread with this delicious cheese I created, I add a bowl of fruits and juice. In the middle of my cooking, I hear a knock on my door getting me to stop what I'm doing. Heading over to the door, I open the door to reveal William.

"Where were you at breakfast?" He asks frowning.

"In my dorm, I like to cook my own food. Not saying the chef's food it that bad."  I answer allowing him to walk inside.