Chapter 12

Still need to finish re-editing but for now, I'll be updating because DarkMoon-Hime requested on my Conversations. Anyways..let's start!

I frown. Looking around once again, I couldn't find Camio getting me to sigh. Where is that guy? The first day of the competition passed, and today's the second day. And the whole day yesterday, I couldn't find him getting me to own pout sadly. I can't use today's time to look for him again, I need to start my booth. Walking over to my cafe, I find students giving glances to it like they did yesterday. Smiling, I join in with the crowd to hide.

"Aaroon, Valeria, Huez." I say to get the three boys from two days ago appear.

"So we're starting, huh?" Aaroon states getting a nod from me.

"Yup." I reply back heading to the cafe getting the students look at me as I open the closed door.

Entering inside with the three boys behind me, Huez closes the door to not anyone in yet.

"Okay, so, we've got the supplies yesterday and everything else. Meaning we are set today, right?" I ask turning towards the three boys as we all put our aprons on.

"For now, yes. If there's more customers than we predicted, you'll have to probably call more people and get more supplies." Valeria states.

"And do remember when all this is done, you own us." Aaroon adds.

"Yes. Yes. I know." I reply back placing my hair into a ponytail.

"When should we open?" Valeria asks still smiling.

"Probably in a hour. Just get the drinks ready and I'll get the food ready with Huez." I stare getting all of them to nod.

Inside the kitchen, I start baking my own food as Huez gets ready for his. I'll be making sweets while he will be making the non-sweet food. Humming as I multi-task by making twenty different sweets at the same time, I efficiently decorate them before handing it to Valeria who puts them out I the display. Time passes as we continue this routine getting me to concentrate the whole time.

"2 more minutes before opening!" Aaroon shouts as I place the finishing touches on the last twenty desserts I'll be making for now.

Helping Valeria place them on the huge display, I feel arms wrapping around t waist as a head pops on my shoulder. Smiling with a sigh, I take on of the fruit tarts and shove it in Huez opened mouth.

"Hey! No fair!" Valeria whines beside us catching Aaroon attention.

"One only!" I point getting the other two to smile.

As Valeria takes a chocolate cake, he hands it over to me which causes me to tilt my head confusingly.

"I want you to feed me too!" He whines pouting cutely getting me to sweat drop before sighing.

Taking the cake, I position it do he can eat it which he did. Before he could take the last bite which will drag my fingers along to his mouth, Aaroon interrupts by eating it instead. Dead silence. As his mouth separates from my fingers, Valeria takes my hand and wipes the salvia with a towel.

"I was suppose to be the one!" He cries earning a shrug from Aaroon.

"Guys." I call as they continue to bicker with each other.

"I was suppose to be the one that gets to eat the last bite!" Valeria cries.

"Guys."

"I'm not going to have Astra's hand be tainted with your salvia." Aaroon growls back.

"Guys!" I shout getting their attention finally getting me to sigh,"Stop fighting over such a small matter. Also, Aaroon, you should know you just had an indirect kiss with Valeria."

Dead silence. Coming to realization, Aaroon instantly heads over to the bathroom.

"Ha! Payback, sucker!" Valeria shouts in a winning posture.

"I don't think you should be happy, that was your first indirect kiss." Huez speaks up.

Dead silence except for the puking noises in the bathroom. Valeria then also starts heading to the other bathroom getting both Huez and I to sigh. Aaroon comes back drinking a cupf of water placing the cup in the sink.

"I cannot believe I just had an indirect kiss with that idiot." He growls getting snickers which gets him to glare at us,"Be quiet. And I still get to eat something."

Picking up a semi-sweet chocolate cookie, he puts it in my mouth getting me to look confusingly at him. Leaning towards me, he takes the other part of the cookie and begins eating it. Before he could continue, a force takes him away before he could even touch my lips. Finding Valeria and Huez glaring at the innocent looking Aaroon, I shrug before taking the rest of the cookie and eating it.

"No!!" Valeria shouts grabbing a hold of my cheeks,"Spit it out, Valeria. Spit it out."

"Why?" I let out already swallowed it.

"You just had an indirect kiss with him!" He cries even more before I move away from him.

"So? It's just an indirect kiss. Didn't I have one with Ciel before?" I ask raising an eyebrow as he continues to cry.

"But..." He starts as I roll my eyes.

"Don't overreact so much. At least I still haven't kissed anyone on the lips yet." I shrug getting him brighten up before holding my hands.

"I'll be your first kiss." He declares with a serious face leaning towards me.

But before he could continue, two kicks sent him flying to the other side.

"Don't you dare touch her." The other two boys glare at the dead Valeria.

Surprised at this, I giggle with happiness of having such friends.

~~~~~

My hands quickly work as I create ten times the dessert I made this morning. Many customers instantly arrived after having every customer in the morning give us most of their tokens.

"Astra, this guy named William wants to see you!" A boy with ash grey hair appears while his blue eyes glowed.

"William!" I shout happily placing he finishing desserts on the table before rushing off the meet my cousin,"Thanks, Eor!"

He just nods before going back to his job. Finding a familiar blonde hair boy with other familiar faces surround him, I smile. They all look around the cafe in awe of how much people there was.

"William!" I shout his name grabbing the group's attention.

"Astra! How did..." He starts as I stand in front of him.

"Remember how you always praise me of my baking skills? Well, I'm using it now." I wink getting him to smile shaking his head.

"That's why we had nearly zero customers." He chuckles getting me to tilt my head.

"You opened a restaurant? I thought you...ah..you used your 'title' to order them to work for you. Didn't you." I sigh getting a shrug in response.

I giggle. Typical William.